On this day | Page 22 | Vital Football

On this day

We were at brighton for the weekend it was our last game of the season remember seeing it when we got back to the digs no one should die just going to a football match it took a tragedy like this to bring many grounds up to scratch that could have happened at any number of grounds back then
RIP the 56

We were at brighton for the weekend it was our last game of the season remember seeing it when we got back to the digs no one should die just going to a football match it took a tragedy like this to bring many grounds up to scratch that could have happened at any number of grounds back then
RIP the 56
I agree it could've happened at most grounds at that time Bully. UTB

file.php

Yorkshire’s John Brown and John Tunnicliffe pose in front of the scoreboard at Bramall Lane in 1897 to mark their world record opening partnership of 378 against Sussex.
A year later they improved that with a partnership of 554 against Derbyshire at Chesterfield.

I feel really touched by your concern postman tw^t.:giggle: At least you aint said you're hoping i have a accident tho unlike one poster. :giggle: UTB
Not had one yet?:mad: From the comments of others it sounds as though fractured tonsils would be welcomed:halo:

Last edited:
Keep trying Mr Fawlty,you may get there one day, i doubt it very much tho, more chance of seeing you at BDBL for a BLADES game.:unsure::giggle: UTB
Orgreave Mug in full flow again- which is actually just a trickle of drivel.
One more time, baiting someone for something they readily admit to is futile and, frankly, displays a total lack of awareness when continually repeated .

Hope the Guard of Honour is well rehearsed for your return though- that ego needs a lot of feeding.