On this day | Page 13 | Vital Football

On this day

On this day in 1992 DEANO made History by scoring the first goal in the Premier League.Tke a Bow DEANO.UTB

2nd August 1925 my wonderful DAD was born.Happy 96th Birthday DAD.Once a BLADE always a BLADE.UTB

In the interests of gender balance, Rod.
115 years ago today, my wonderful mum was born.
She stood on (the fringes of) the Kop for many years - until they built the new stand. She suffered from quite severe claustrophobia and couldn’t face being in a crowd in an enclosed space.

She stood on (the fringes of) the Kop for many years - until they built the new stand. She suffered from quite severe claustrophobia and couldn’t face being in a crowd in an enclosed space.
Happy Heavenly 115th Birthday to your MUM mi owd pal.UTB

She’d have been fine at the sty plenty of room there

On this day in 1977 the so called King of Rock&Roll Elvis Presley died.It's amazing how his fans have kept him in the limelight all this time.RIP Elvis.UTB

40 years ago tonight a new comedy series started on the Beeb.Only Fools and Horses and in my opinion it's the greatest sitcom ever.UTB