On this day | Page 12 | Vital Football

On this day

There were at least 4 others as we had a 5 man short list I don’t think it was up to much though cos we appointed someone who wasn’t on it 🤣
You mean you were privy to the Boards dealings and was told all the candidates who applied and who were short listed. You must be very close to Roger and The Prince.

It was quoted in the local press from the club !
Don't think they gave out any names "in the local press". I could have missed it though. And the ones who you don't think were up to it. Give me a couple of names and how you found out and I'll be happy.

Don't think they gave out any names "in the local press". I could have missed it though. And the ones who you don't think were up to it. Give me a couple of names and how you found out and I'll be happy.
All they said were 5 man shortlist heck’s was on it but jokovic wasnt

its why there’s been numerous quotes on here about him not being on the shortlist

On this very day Rhian Brewster has won his first accolade as a United player. A spot in ESPN's worst PL team of the season.

xLGDIZv.jpg

On this day 2014 the wonderful Chris Basham signed for DEM MIGHTY BLADES.What a signing he's proved to be.Take a Bow BASH.UTB

Happy 64th Birthday to King Keith Edwards.What a finisher he was,in my opinion with the ability he had he should've done more with his career and would've done if he'd worked harder off the ball but he was without a brilliant finisher.Nobody puts the ball in the net like EDWARDS KEITH EDWARDS. UTB

Last edited:
Happy 64th Birthday to King Keith Edwards.What a finisher he was,in my opinion with the ability he had he should've done more with his career and would've done if he'd worked harder off the ball but he was without a brilliant finisher.Nobody puts the ball in the net like EDWARDS KEITH EDWARDS. UTB
Did what pele couldn’t do !