on loan | Vital Football

on loan

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
if ya came here on loan would ya run ya bollocks of. a complete waste getting anyone in, get an u23 in ,at least theyl naturally try their best,which will not be worse than some of these its actually impossible.

He can play LWB, hasn't been tested in prem - is he any better than what we already have?

How could he be worse and seeing our transfer policy is to buy young players that have done well in the championship you would think its a no brainer. We cant even fill our bench.

I wonder if Norrington would have been recalled had he been a signing Wilder paid money for......

I can't make head n' tails out of our transfer strategy. Even as bad as we are there's been no urgency this January.

If RND isn't going to get games for us he might as well be playing and improving for Stoke. In our poorly balanced squad we've got five players who can play LWB, but we don't have an attacking midfielder.

I think he'd probably be starting for us though.

It would be him or Osborn first choice for me.

Would have been interesting to see if Osborn started today was he available.

Any loan now should be someone who could do a job for us next season and ought to come with the promise of becoming permanent if they
a fit in
b produce the goods.

No point in bringing in someone to give them game time experience if it's not going to benefit SUFC in the long run.

Osborn was doing media and that's usually an indicator a player's going to start. CW post match said he got a knock on his calf.

I'd be happy with Osborn and RND covering LWB next season. Enda will stick around and Lowe loaned out.

McGoldrick will only play in the 10 role next season surely, with McBurnie, Brewster and Burke likely available to choose from - incredible for the Championship.

Funny that despite our goal struggles, up front is one area we don't even have to think about strengthening next season.

We do need to sign at least one proper option in attacking midfield though. Joe Rothwell, Daniel Johnson and Joe Lolley should all be strong candidates.

He can play LWB, hasn't been tested in prem - is he any better than what we already have?
he cant be any worse than what we have ,he may as well pack it in if he is. fresh legs fresh entusiasm desire,excitment and apprently acourding to luton fans and stoke hes some player.