On a positive note | Vital Football

On a positive note

We have 27 games left and we only need to win 12 of them
Only twelve well that's OK.
On current form four is more realistic.If we draw the eight that only leaves about sixteen points to make up.Perhaps sixteen extra draws will see us stay up.

I think the key is not to lose to the teams below you.

The loss to Crewe will hurt us more than a loss tomorrow. Big games against Fleetwood and Crewe coming up. Where we stand after those games will give us a good idea.

We need four teams to be worse than us. I am beginning to doubt there are - due to our injury crisis and no depth to the squad.

I'll Judge our chances of survival when we get some of our key players back: Dempsey, Lloyd, Oliver and Carayol fully fit for example. I personally think we'll be ok when that happens.

I'll Judge our chances of survival when we get some of our key players back: Dempsey, Lloyd, Oliver and Carayol fully fit for example. I personally think we'll be ok when that happens.

I agree with the principle davey, the problem is getting them all fit, then keeping them fit of course.
Following tomorrow’s game we have 9 days to nurse some of our crocks back to fitness. Then a visit to Rotherham (top of the tree) but 2 key games straight after. Fleetwood and Crewe are must win games in my view, before our lot start dropping like flies again.... 🤕