Omar an Imp? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Omar an Imp?

We're all forgetting the Cowley Effect here. Who would have thought Bozzie, Andrade and Toffolo would come to LCFC before they put pen to paper?

Players aren't daft (mostly) and they want to be well managed and develop their careers. Cooperman (for example) has not endeared himself to his dressing room on a fairly regular basis and has a revolving door policy, it would take a LOT of money to get past that!

Had quite a few clubs of late, typical striker hopping from club to club or does he have an attitude problem?
If he's on an alleged five figure wage a week at Cardiff I really can't see him coming here if they want a good chunk of it paid by us.

If I said whilst we have 3 experienced strikers and considering the cost and loan of him I’d rather sign a top non league striker permanently would people be grumpy again?

3 players in the National League scored more than Andrade and 1 equalled him. 1 is in League 1 now, can’t see any of the other 3 happening. Clubs wouldn’t sell for anything other than a ridiculous offer with a hefty wage for the player.

Not if you suggested a top non league striker we could sign
Ahahaha we’ve been through this on another thread. (I basically suggest the top scorers at conference north/south levels be considered.)

My point was more would Bogle be worth the amount he’d cost in wages on loan where there’s no resale value for us?

Ahahaha we’ve been through this on another thread. (I basically suggest the top scorers at conference north/south levels be considered.)

My point was more would Bogle be worth the amount he’d cost in wages on loan where there’s no resale value for us?
He would if his goals got us promoted!
Anyone is a gamble and if he came with the right attitude it could get his career back on track and you never know he might stay for a year in league1 if he loved it here at Lincoln!?

He would if his goals got us promoted!
Anyone is a gamble and if he came with the right attitude it could get his career back on track and you never know he might stay for a year in league1 if he loved it here at Lincoln!?
When’s his contract up?