Omar an Imp? | Vital Football

Omar an Imp?

Hope not, every posh fan I know round here were totally unimpressed by him when he was on loan at London Road last season. "well out of his depth". I guess style's of play will influence his contribution etc and if he comes I'll get behind him but not excited by this..

Hope not, every posh fan I know round here were totally unimpressed by him when he was on loan at London Road last season. "well out of his depth". I guess style's of play will influence his contribution etc and if he comes I'll get behind him but not excited by this..

I saw him on his debut for Wigan (against Norwich) and he tore them apart.

He would be a great signing for anyone in this league, tall, strong and physical, great hold up play and a good goal scoring record. As I said earlier in the thread if Bogle does slum it down here it's far more likely he will be playing at one of the money doesn't matter clubs.

Rumour on the fishy (yes I know, it's the fishy etc) that posh had to pay £7000 of his wages a week..if so, he's going to Mansfield, can't see anyone else in league 2 willing to get anywhere near that.

Rumour on the fishy (yes I know, it's the fishy etc) that posh had to pay £7000 of his wages a week..if so, he's going to Mansfield, can't see anyone else in league 2 willing to get anywhere near that.

Mansfield or Plastic Green because I think they can also pay wages out of the reaches of most clubs. It might be them, especially if Doidge does end up leaving for even bigger bucks.

Mansfield or Plastic Green because I think they can also pay wages out of the reaches of most clubs. It might be them, especially if Doidge does end up leaving for even bigger bucks.
Mind you if we keep the squad size at 15 we would be able to afford him!????