Olympiacos to be relegated? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Olympiacos to be relegated?

Indefinitely too so all non playing staff can be paid. I think financially all bets are off this season.

I read that there are around 16 teams in the Championship who are asking for the P & S rules to be relaxed due to current circumstances; I guess some agreement will be reached eventually.

I do not think that means the Clubs will have carte blanche to carry on how they want, otherwise you will have the more unscrupulous Clubs getting up all manner of tricks.

I am not sure a complete wage deferal will be part of that, particularly if the players themselves are not in agreement.

I read that there are around 16 teams in the Championship who are asking for the P & S rules to be relaxed due to current circumstances; I guess some agreement will be reached eventually.

I do not think that means the Clubs will have carte blanche to carry on how they want, otherwise you will have the more unscrupulous Clubs getting up all manner of tricks.

I am not sure a complete wage deferal will be part of that, particularly if the players themselves are not in agreement.

Apparently there has been some suggestion of wage caps on new recruits...

It is a re hashed story originating from SDNA which is owned by the mentalist who ran on the pitch waving a gun around; he is also the owner of PAOK.

The allegations have been investigated in detail by UEFA and the EFL during their fit and proper person investigations, and by Nick Randall before he agreed to be Chairman.

I am sure you have read what Greek Bearing Gifts wrote on LTLF; if you did not:

"As I've said before the facts of the story are extremely funny: the whole case is based on the initial testimony of owners of rival clubs and their stooges, all of whom, I repeat, changed their narrative at court. No evidence, no money trail, no credible cui bono, etc. "

Nothing will come of it but it will not be the last of the sensationalism; the Greek authorities are duty bound to investigate every claim regardless of how barking mad the accuser is and the libel laws are non existent.

that's the problem when one little guy somewhere just 'knows' and wont give it up. Its always the good guys fight for years, the baddies nip stuff in the bud.
personally i don't think the owner has brought us that much on the pitch, most positive stuff is the fans doing. Sure, it is better than its been but that's how it should be anyway. A few pipe dreams and plans but seen them before and far too many 'cousins' of the boss running the place, seen that before too

How are Coldplay chap?

They were all Yellow, chap.

a542c9f841f2b55a91e16d10b302b8e6.jpg

I suspect it would be difficult to find a buyer right now. The onky two options I'm seeing are that the fans crowdfund the takeover or we fold.

I suspect it would be difficult to find a buyer right now. The onky two options I'm seeing are that the fans crowdfund the takeover or we fold.

This kind of shit has been following big M around for years. Banning people in Greek football for match fixing would be like handing out speeding tickets & the Nurburgring.

Nothing to see here.

According to this report due to match fixing & EM set for a lifetime ban from Football, forcing him to give up Forest. Oh and apparently we have to sell Cash and Worrall to West Ham for just £25m cus we’re buggered financially. What a fantastic news day.

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/...ing-offences-nottingham-forest-also-affected/

When EM took over control, wasn't there talk of him being the head of a consortium. So even if EM has to distance himself, might it not be possible for the consortium to continue as is ?