Olympiacos to be relegated? | Vital Football

Olympiacos to be relegated?

According to this report due to match fixing & EM set for a lifetime ban from Football, forcing him to give up Forest. Oh and apparently we have to sell Cash and Worrall to West Ham for just £25m cus we’re buggered financially. What a fantastic news day.

https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/...ing-offences-nottingham-forest-also-affected/

Hopefully we are a few years of court cases away from him having to sell us. As for Cash and Worrall £25 million sounds pretty good, though my guess is West Ham will be short of money too soon.

Why isn't this all over Sky yet? If this was true and was to happen how long would Forest be likely given to find a new owner...any ideas?

Hopefully we are a few years of court cases away from him having to sell us. As for Cash and Worrall £25 million sounds pretty good, though my guess is West Ham will be short of money too soon.

There is nothing we can do about press speculation, and it is that time of year.

Im not so sure West Ham will have 25m to throw around in the summer window, if that is when the window is.

They are probably the most indebted Club in the PL; most of the loans are owed to Gollivan, but you can be sure they have not lent the Club their own money.

Gold and Sullivan will be paying back what they have borrowed so the Club will have to do the same, all while there is no income coming in.

West Ham will no doubt try for both players but they will not be offering that amount.

Ed Woodward dismissed the idea of big spending yesterday, and United are comparitavely well off compared to others:

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ted-summer-spending-limited-warns-ed-woodward

You know this how?

It is a re hashed story originating from SDNA which is owned by the mentalist who ran on the pitch waving a gun around; he is also the owner of PAOK.

The allegations have been investigated in detail by UEFA and the EFL during their fit and proper person investigations, and by Nick Randall before he agreed to be Chairman.

I am sure you have read what Greek Bearing Gifts wrote on LTLF; if you did not:

"As I've said before the facts of the story are extremely funny: the whole case is based on the initial testimony of owners of rival clubs and their stooges, all of whom, I repeat, changed their narrative at court. No evidence, no money trail, no credible cui bono, etc. "

Nothing will come of it but it will not be the last of the sensationalism; the Greek authorities are duty bound to investigate every claim regardless of how barking mad the accuser is and the libel laws are non existent.

It is a re hashed story originating from SDNA which is owned by the mentalist who ran on the pitch waving a gun around; he is also the owner of PAOK.

The allegations have been investigated in detail by UEFA and the EFL during their fit and proper person investigations, and by Nick Randall before he agreed to be Chairman.

I am sure you have read what Greek Bearing Gifts wrote on LTLF; if you did not:

"As I've said before the facts of the story are extremely funny: the whole case is based on the initial testimony of owners of rival clubs and their stooges, all of whom, I repeat, changed their narrative at court. No evidence, no money trail, no credible cui bono, etc. "

Nothing will come of it but it will not be the last of the sensationalism; the Greek authorities are duty bound to investigate every claim regardless of how barking mad the accuser is and the libel laws are non existent.

I have but it's long been clear everything he posts should be taken with a large pinch of salt. He's always had a clear agenda but obviously many lap it up just as folk did with Fawaz.

My point was more we are still in a wait and see position. There's nothing definitive either way right now.

I have but it's long been clear everything he posts should be taken with a large pinch of salt. He's always had a clear agenda but obviously many lap it up just as folk did with Fawaz.

My point was more we are still in a wait and see position. There's nothing definitive either way right now.

I have always found his posts to be pretty accurate, particularly where Olympiakos are concerned