Olosunde Voted Man Of Match | Vital Football

Olosunde Voted Man Of Match

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
Rotherham United fans voted MATT OLOSUNDE as the Man of the Match against Everton in a poll on Twitter Sponsored by @paentsuk.

Matt got 87.8% of the votes while the rest of the votes went to Dan Barlaser, Michael Ihiekwe and Ben Wiles.

Well Deserved Matt!

Yes he was easily the man of the match, and in my opinion, it was one of the best performances in Rotherham United's history, given the opposition.
A brilliant effort from him. I hope he can continue in the same vein, but the downside being that some "big" club will come sniffing around and we'll inevitably lose his services.

Yes, exactly that Caz. Anyone who saw the game will have noted his performance and the way he had the pace to just cruise past defenders was a joy to see. Another thing I like about him is that he does his job with a smile on his face. We've got a real gem there that's for sure, but can we hold on to him? ... that's another story.

He is a good player, but his injury record isn't great. That is probably one of the reasons that we were able to sign him within our budget, and that may deter bigger clubs. We really need him to have an injury free spell now though.

He is popular with Millers fans, and rightly so. Also his enthusiasm came across well on the Millers Twitter podcasts.

Yes, exactly that Caz. Anyone who saw the game will have noted his performance and the way he had the pace to just cruise past defenders was a joy to see. Another thing I like about him is that he does his job with a smile on his face. We've got a real gem there that's for sure, but can we hold on to him? ... that's another story.

Couldn’t agree more, Nez, love to watch him, but I think he still has to prove he can CONSISTENTLY put in performances like that. I don’t think he’s done that yet.