Ollie Burke | Page 3 | Vital Football

Ollie Burke

What a complete twat you are, You have no idea what I or my family members or friends have been through or are going through because I don't bleat about it to total strangers on a message board.

This is about me making you look a twat, you can deny it but we both know the truth.

What kind of a c @@@ wishes ill on others.

Fucking pathetic ******.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You read it completely wrong on the 'Musings ' thread. I HAD absolutely no axe to grind and the content and context of my posts prove that.For some reason you have taken it as a sign that you have upset and 'bested' me.Nothing was further from my mind. If I had felt that I would have responded to your response re Trump appointing members of the Supreme Court. As I said then,I have little interest nor knowledge of the detail of American politics and merely put forward the possibility that the judiciary may not be independent as another possibility as it could be in such a scenario.

Since then you have taken an agrressive, confrontational stance to which I have responded ,. It was you who said that dementia was across this board and me who pulled you up about your cavalier and casual use of such a debilitating illness as a means to insult others.

Your ack of sensibilities and your response (italicised below) related to such an issue , after my response about losing a parent suffering from such a condition i.e " fucking you on the trump thread, grow up child." elicited a fully deserved response to you,from me.

If you don't like that so be it but, rest assured, your mis reading of the situation and subsequent posts serves only to show you in a light that no one would want to be associated with or related to.

Last edited:
It seems like i've got owd Twirlio dangling on a string(great song by Chairman of the board by the way) He won't let owt drop Chippy,he's like a spoilt brat,:yes: he likes giving it out but cries like a Baby when he gets it back. Anyhow there isn't much happens on here so it adds to the number of posts. UTMPB
He said he's done now, will you Rod? Come on we are all Blades.

He said he's done now, will you Rod? Come on we are all Blades.
Chippy i like to have a laugh on here,chuffin hell life's shite just now and the vast majority of posts of mine are posted very much tongue in cheek.I think if/when Twirls and myself meet for a pint in his club we'll find we have a similar sense of humour and we'll get on alright,i certainly hope so anyway.If you notice the posters i've met don't usually take owt overly seriously that i post.Of course we're all BLADES but we can have different opinions and different ways of posting.I send best wishes to you,Twirls and all my fellow BLADES.UTMPB

Chippy i like to have a laugh on here,chuffin hell life's shite just now and the vast majority of posts of mine are posted very much tongue in cheek.I think if/when Twirls and myself meet for a pint in his club we'll find we have a similar sense of humour and we'll get on alright,i certainly hope so anyway.If you notice the posters i've met don't usually take owt overly seriously that i post.Of course we're all BLADES but we can have different opinions and different ways of posting.I send best wishes to you,Twirls and all my fellow BLADES.UTMPB
the invite will always stand rodders and you wont have to buy a single drink pal,all on me,not literally though lol

the invite will always stand rodders and you wont have to buy a single drink pal,all on me,not literally though lol
I told Sean yesdi i can't wait to get out and about again,especially match days and hopefully get to your club mi owd pal.Chippy will be think we're lovers if we keep this up tho.:LOL:UTMPB

I told Sean yesdi i can't wait to get out and about again,especially match days and hopefully get to your club mi owd pal.Chippy will be think we're lovers if we keep this up tho.:LOL:UTMPB
hahahahaahahahah hot roast pork sarnies and roast spuds pal as well. rod stewart tribute act the lot .lol well at least we havnt fallen out, and it was funny at times. up the blades rodders.

Of course you can’t wait owt for free yer tight arse

Guys, this is a Blades forum,
Flipping eck I disagree with myself every bloody day
So, I know I won’t and don’t agree with a lot said on here
But, I know we all have SUFC in our blood, and just want the best for them
The thing I do Is, rant the message posted, but don’t post owt
To be honest, I think most is said in banter, and misinterpreted
Come lads and lasses , we are all blades
Except for the infiltrators
UTB

Last edited:
Guys, this is a Blades forum,
Flipping eck I disagree with myself every bloody,
So, I know I won’t and don’t agree with a lot said on here
But, I know we all have SUFC in our blood, and just want the best for them
The thing I do Is, rant the message posted, but don’t post owt
To be honest, I think most is said in banter, and misinterpreted
Come lads and lasses , we are all blades
Except for the infiltrators
UTB

You're right Ray. Some of us have met each other in real life at BDTBL or U23's. It might look a bit brutal but theres nothing said on here that wouldn't be said to faces and accepted as banter. Thats apart from the twats who come just to start a fight.