Ollie Burke - WBA happy to release him in January | Page 2 | Vital Football

Ollie Burke - WBA happy to release him in January

no thanks. you left, you deserve no part of this ride

He “left” yes. However it would appear that his departure was in no part due to Fawaz’s desire to acquire cash quickly. Shame really because Burke was coming along nicely in a Forest shirt and we will never now know what could or would have been. I don’t see how anyone can blame Burke for his departure, I seem to recall Burke saying after he had left that the decision to sell him wasn’t his, and that in effect he was forced out of the club. Google it, I’m sure you’ll find it.

Speed is something you can't teach and Burke had speed. However his control and trickery on the ball was non existent. He was a big unit and could develop in to an excellent striker. If we have money to spend I would want cover for Geddy. We have strikers and numerous players behind the front striker. We have an abundance of workmanlike midfielders but if Geddy isn't playing we lack invention, spark and speed of pass. Pep is likely to be injured at some stage this season and although we have got away with defensive players holding in various games we have also played poorly in others. Depends on the style of opposition. If we have any money to spend then it ought to be on a constructive passing midfielder.

Having Lolley and Cash in the team, perhaps Sterling?

"Speed is something you can't teach"

I think you will find you can teach individuals to run quicker; it happens all of the time in Athletics

I think you will find you can teach individuals to run quicker; it happens all of the time in Athletics

You can but it's refinement, not revolution. That 10 yard burst of acceleration to go past fellow professionals who are also trained is natural, you have it or you don't.

he will be over 10 million quid and have half a dozen premiership clubs in for him. not a chance he will come back here or another championship club

In athletics they teach individuals who already have speed to run quicker. They can't teach a snail to become a cat. Sorry Mao you will never learn to beat Usain Bolt.

In athletics they teach individuals who already have speed to run quicker. They can't teach a snail to become a cat. Sorry Mao you will never learn to beat Usain Bolt.

"In athletics they teach individuals who already have speed to run quicker"

So you can train people to be quicker after all!

This obsession with fisH cakes is getting out of hand chap.By the way have a cracking lunch tomorrow....what you having at Georges chap?

Georges is off chap. My daughter is off school poorly so I am working from home (on Vital Forest). Shes robbed me of a fishcake opportunity. I am not sure I can forgive her.

Cracking work as well fellas. Lets get this bitch to 4

Georges is off chap. My daughter is off school poorly so I am working from home (on Vital Forest). Shes robbed me of a fishcake opportunity. I am not sure I can forgive her.

Cracking work as well fellas. Lets get this bitch to 4

I have plans to work from home on Friday.....9:30 Tee Off