Oliver Norwood | Vital Football

Oliver Norwood

He was excellent, loves a pass with the top of his foot and the weight of them was spot on, just hope there is enough bite with a middle with him and Coutts in it.

Glad he won't be our penalty taker though, oh his corners were really good mind.

He was excellent, loves a pass with the top of his foot and the weight of them was spot on, just hope there is enough bite with a middle with him and Coutts in it.

Glad he won't be our penalty taker though, oh his corners were really good mind.
He reckons it’s the first penalty he’s ever missed in a professional game. Trust it to be for us in tha shoot out. :sneaky:

I recall Chico Hamilton missin a pen at BL end and tryin to knock the owd clock off the BLUT stand but Olly's was a shocker.UTCB

He cost us plenty of points that season,away at Orient still rankles with me to this day.
He wasn't the main reason why we dint go up tho was he mate? I notice BM's removed you and tothers from their Sheriffs office,very petty of em that mi thinks. UTCB

He wasn't the main reason why we dint go up tho was he mate? I notice BM's removed you and tothers from their Sheriffs office,very petty of em that mi thinks. UTCB
The question is with all the mods binned including JT who’s not even transferred over here yet, who is now modding BM? McNulty?

With what’s happened to me recently ,I ain’t going to be losing any sleep over my sacking,Pig free zone this forum,long may that continue

With what’s happened to me recently ,I ain’t going to be losing any sleep over my sacking,Pig free zone this forum,long may that continue
Too r8 mate.I've never considered not postin on BM since i joined cos i've alluss enjoyed the bants on theer but i think it's wrong what they've done to you mods. UTCB