Oliveira | Page 4 | Vital Football

Oliveira

I heard they were singing “Tyrone Mings, he stamped on your face...” before he scored. So, understandable...

I see he has come out about his time with us. This is what he said.

'In the summer I moved to Norwich, where I had a really good first season with 15 goals and then a not so good second, i had all these problems with the coach (Daniel Farke), as people already know. I didn't score so many goals, it was only nine. And in my third season I was really punished in Norwich for six months, let's just say, without playing. If I didn't have this bad luck, I felt I would have scored 10 goals in that half season [at Reading]. In the six months I was out of Norwich, I knew I had to be ready in January, because there was going to be an opportunity for me to explode. My time in England helped to grow me a lot, both as a player and a person. I have never been a fan, as everyone knows, of life in England. It is no secret. For us Portuguese it is not an easy country to adapt to. Here in Greece it's easier; there's the beach, the good food, the good temperature and the sun.'

So He fell out with DF which was obvious from first game together and even though df played it down at the time we knew it especially when he wouldn't play him even when we were short up top (marley Watkins was playing ahead of him at times). Oli then says he didn't like life in England and is happy now he has sun and the beach....tough life.