Oliveira off to Nottingham Forest | Vital Football

Oliveira off to Nottingham Forest

It’s only rumour at the moment . The Nottingham Post claims they are also after Patrick Bamforth and Lewis Grabban as well . Forest must love Norwich failures !

I mentioned this in the other thread. How much do you think we will get for him? I am thinking about 6 million. I wish we weren't selling to another championship side. The thing is he is a good forward in this league but is another who just can't play/get to grips with this DF system. I really don't think we will get a better forward. We will see the German chap (duckshit) and that will be it and once again we will go with two forwards Srbeny and Ducksch, then use Buendia as the third choice. We need two new forwards one who has experience of English football. Ii still think with this money we have from selling that an offer for Jack Marriott

I would be happy for Nelson to go, complete failure for most of the whole season and has too many attitude problems and too disruptive. I said it before but I would have rather have kept Jerome than him!! At least he worked hard. If we can get a few million for Nelson then just like the Josh deal snap their hands off. Won't be hard to replace his 8 goal a season.

It will be hard to replace his 6 goals a season as already lost 27 goals by selling Maddison and Murphy so we are looking at replacements getting 33 goals and the type of player we are signing is Srybeny who is a 2 goals per season striker at moment.

I don't like how DF always seems to avoid saying we will sign or we need forwards. He always says attacking players which makes me think he doesn't want to sign forwards but attacking midfielders. AN was the same at one point I think we had about 5 attacking midfielders and 2 forwards.

DF, fine sell Oli, but please bring in at least two forwards and one who has played in this country and has scored goals.....Marriott even Will Grigg would offer something different.

Got rid of top 2 scorers, Nelson will be the third so Farking useless will now sell Klose as fourth highest scorer.