Oldham Athletic (a): Ticket Information | Vital Football

Oldham Athletic (a): Ticket Information

I've just booked. It says on the Oldham web site parking is £3 in the hospital car park. Does anyone (SalfordImp) know if this is still current and is it safe?

Last edited:
I've just booked. It says on the Oldham web site parking is £3 in the hospital car park. Does anyone (SalfordImp) know if this is still current and is it safe?

I don't know off hand, but will ask my daughter in law as she used to run a pub in Oldham.

I don't know off hand, but will ask my daughter in law as she used to run a pub in Oldham.
OK thanks. Just spoke to a guy at work who says they have a huge car park close to the ground where coaches park too, so should be fine.

Its fine having parked there before with no problems.Its so cold up there i guess people want to get in the warmth somewhere after the game?

Just spoke to my daughter in law.

Imps fans are welcome to Harrys bar in Oldham before the game.

It's about 15-20 min walk to the ground. Will post more details later as I'm am busy in Highbury London for a day or so.

Away fans are housed in the ZenOffice Stand (Chaddy Road End). This stand has a capacity for over 3,500 fans.

The closest pub is the Clayton Green, which is a Brewers Fayre outlet and can be found two hundred yards from the corner of the Main Stand and the Chaddy End, on Sheepfoot Lane. The Greyhound Inn is across Broadway down Holden Fold Lane. This pub welcomes visiting fans, shows Sky and BT Sports.