Oldest League Club in the world | Page 6 | Vital Football

Oldest League Club in the world

From the Notts commentary " that goal was as good as any in the world". Why don't they just pack it all in and do the city a favour.

Everyone enjoy our last day as the oldest league club in the world. Title coming back to the other side of the river today I think.

I'm sure I'm not alone in having never actually thought about it until now

Everyone enjoy our last day as the oldest league club in the world. Title coming back to the other side of the river today I think.

I'm sure I'm not alone in having never actually thought about it until now

So you didn’t think about on page 1 on this thread. May 4th 2019?

So you didn’t think about on page 1 on this thread. May 4th 2019?
Clearly I did. Can't say I have thought about it that much in the regular season.

Not sure why that is really worth commenting on either?

Just raising a point about the playoff final really.

Sounds like you do Zed. :whist:

I played for them for one season as a youth so would be nice from that perspective if they're in the league and some people might have heard of them so you at least get some kind of 'kudos' for having played for a team that some people have heard of, but beyond that, it's really pointless bringing them up and I can't believe I've just wasted 5 lines typing this.

I played for them for one season as a youth so would be nice from that perspective if they're in the league and some people might have heard of them so you at least get some kind of 'kudos' for having played for a team that some people have heard of, but beyond that, it's really pointless bringing them up and I can't believe I've just wasted 5 lines typing this.
I just stick to alcohol myself........sounds like you are up for the game now chap!

Well, much to my surprise, we remain the oldest league club in the world.

Honestly thought the momentum was with Notts and they would do this game easily, but listening on the way home it sounded like Harrogate were by far the better team

Harrogate in the football league. The gentrification of L2 is underway. It's a lovely place, but good luck finding somewhere to park

Well, much to my surprise, we remain the oldest league club in the world.

Honestly thought the momentum was with Notts and they would do this game easily, but listening on the way home it sounded like Harrogate were by far the better team

Harrogate in the football league. The gentrification of L2 is underway. It's a lovely place, but good luck finding somewhere to park
All in Betty's tea room after the game.

my daughter is currently on a screen ban so has been forced into more archaic forms of entertainment..
wordsearch she was doing today stated that the letters not used would make the name of the oldest professional football ground in the world..
any guesses where it is. It’s not the wfcg...

my daughter is currently on a screen ban so has been forced into more archaic forms of entertainment..
wordsearch she was doing today stated that the letters not used would make the name of the oldest professional football ground in the world..
any guesses where it is. It’s not the wfcg...

Isn't it Field Mill or whatever they're calling it these days?

The Wank All stadium.