Old sega games | Vital Football

Old sega games

Barney2004

Vital 1st Team Regular
Dug out the sega... Currently playing 'streets of rage ' lol. I'm sure I remembered this game better than what it is... Also remember myself being better at it...

What games were your best?

Theres a couple of games I use to play but never remember the names...

I use to call over to my mates house and play Sonic and we used the cheat to get all the levels... We were only 7...

I use to play my older brother in fifa 97 I always preferred the indoor thing... He used to destroy me...

I also remember me and my brother playing two player streets of rage all night when our parents went out...

Thanks for rekindling the memories... Great times...
I was too young to be good at any of them although I got pretty good at streets of rage...

OH shit we use to play Mortal Combat as well... I used underhanded tactics to beat my brother in that haha...

Here's a few to jog some memories :

Golden axe
Alien storm
Bonanza bros
All sonics
All streets of rage
Ecco the dolphin
Shinobi
Vector man
Alex Kidd

What was game called where you were in a comic fighting on each page and the guy had a pet rat?

Green Tea - 2/2/2014 21:56

What was game called where you were in a comic fighting on each page and the guy had a pet rat?

Comix zone, I played it not so long ago and it was sooo difficult. No extra lives or continues if I remember correctly.

Man this was my era, i grew out of the Spectrum 48k then the 68k then the Sega master system which had Alex the kid built into the game system luv'd that game, then the daddy Sega Mega drive wow what a games console that was,

Streets of rage is brill, Mortal Kombat was ace graphics just like the arcade at the time, echo the dolphin i remember Sonic luv'd them all, the mrs still pays sonic on the xbox lol, sencible soccer, Duke nukem, Desert storm loads of great mem's arrr the days.

Golden Axe and Mario Bros were the classics for me. Used to play them all the time. That SEGA start up screen holds many memories.

Golden Axe wow that game was just class, i really can't remember many ffs i must be having late night brain ache lol

For those feeling nostalgic but have got rid of the console:-

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9063330.htm

40 games included (no doubt crap) but also plays the original cartridges.

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/genesis/

Get an emulator without spending a penny. Then you can download as many games as you like.

Has Street Fighter 2 had an honourable mention yet?

if anyone has a Playstation you can buy the disc of old sega games for about £15. It has 40 of the classic games on there.

SherlockGT - 3/2/2014 11:46

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/genesis/

Get an emulator without spending a penny. Then you can download as many games as you like.

Has Street Fighter 2 had an honourable mention yet?

I was going to mention the emulator. Good call.

Wasn't Street Fighter on Nintendo?

I played a game which I think was called Desert Strike. You piloted a Helicopter, set in the first Iraq war. I loved it at the time.

unless you can get them for both.... come to think of it, i think i still have a SNES cartridge of Street fighter...

loved desert strike!

also loved sensible soccer lol. Looks shit compared to the football games out now. You can still get sensible soccer on the iphone i think.

Sensi soccer was amazing used to play that before he sega on the Amiga and the old champ managers arrr quality, but sega sensi soccer was great as you could rename the players etc luv'd that,

Desert Strike was class for its time, im gutted i gave all my younger cousens my old computers, only one i kept was my spectrum 48k i luv that little thing like life itself, its my preeeeeciouuuus ;)

Do you know that link above sherlock dude the emulater zone thingy lol if i download that am i able to play the old games? I found some old games ages ago online for free but can't bloody find the ones that work anymore pffff, i found the old Dizzy games off the spectrum for pc for free anybody else luv them dizzy games i think i remember Barn liking them.

aww man i loved my mega drive! There was a fighting game i used to love playing called eternal champions. Hardest fighting game i ever played. Mortal Combat 2 was also incedible. Super Street fighter 2 with the 4 addtional characters was also very good!

Suoer street fighter was the one, Blanca i was always but sometimes Ryu/Ken