Old sega games | Page 2 | Vital Football

Old sega games

Backwards and all the way round on the dpad and B im sure it was lol, Blanca all you had to do was keep jump and kicking kinda a cheat ;) me mates hated me on that, and Chun Li with them kicks when she used to say ''yepyepyep' LOL

Barney2004 - 3/2/2014 12:30

unless you can get them for both.... come to think of it, i think i still have a SNES cartridge of Street fighter...

I definitely had it as a SNES Cartridge, so maybe it was on both. Awesome game.

SF2 was across both consoles. An old mate had it on his SNES and i had it on the megadrive. even doing the bonus levels where you gotta smash the car in was just a button mash!

Clive, download the Fusion emulator, then you need a .bios file which you can google and then you just download any of the roms you want.

SherlockGT - 3/2/2014 15:50

Clive, download the Fusion emulator, then you need a .bios file which you can google and then you just download any of the roms you want.

You beauty :7: :97:

I got a megadrive 2 for my 9th birthday with streets of rage, golden axe, alienstorm and revenge of shinobi on a single cartridge. I dont think I stopped playing it till my 10th birthday. Got the sega classs for the ps3 with all of the above and many others on, a fine way to take my mind off the fact that the villa are rubbish at the moment.

I think i used to play a game called Earthworm Jim .That would be about 14 ish years ago.Anyone remember it ?Or did i just dream it ?
Oops wrong thread !

Never been a gamer but did have a sega. Great stuff. Mate and me decided we were going out drinking so much, so bought one to stay in and sober ourselves. Just ended up going to the off license instead!

Played a golf game, ice hockey was great and the sonic.

Don't think I ever bothered with any other games!

I used to love Micro Machines. I've played it since on the Play Station and, despite better and smother graphics, they have ruined the gameplay - it's just dull now.

Ian theres also a version on the iphone too... but as you say, its not better than the original micro machines.

SherlockGT - 3/2/2014 11:46

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/genesis/

Get an emulator without spending a penny. Then you can download as many games as you like.

Has Street Fighter 2 had an honourable mention yet?

Beat me to it mate, also for roms google "Free Rom's" and "Classic ROM's"

Not quite Sega but something to keep u quiet in the office;

http://www.bigredswitch.co.uk/games/mm/mm-pre-dis.html