old pubs in Birmingham | Page 4 | Vital Football

old pubs in Birmingham

I think we could turn this thread into a "Stories of a drunken Vital Villan"thread all on our own Gator !

I played for Handsworth Grammar Old Boys and Springfield`s on Church Lane Trekker,but you`re a few years older than me i think :17:

Clubpaver - 10/12/2013 21:06

I think we could turn this thread into a "Stories of a drunken Vital Villan"thread all on our own Gator !
Certainly could Club me and two mates had to sleep on New Street one night because we had no money for a taxi and we were in capable of running.

Trekker - 10/12/2013 21:15

Yes mate I'm 53.
Without sounding cheeky even though it probably does I thought you were older than that only a couple of year older than me.

Think it's because when you had said you done a lot of travelling I sort of pictured you on the hippy trail in the sixties lol.

Nah it's mainly with work , plus I've been fortunate to go to Australia and NewZealand visiting friends etc

gator - 10/12/2013 20:56

Proper night out I fell asleep on the bog in I think it was called Guys and Dolls night club didn't wake up till 4am the cleaner was hoovering up and the manager was saying where the fuck you come from.Anyway I had to go under the subway to get a taxi at New Street and when I got under there must have been 30 black guys I thought my days were numbered but they were fine me underpants didn't make it though.
Wasn't Guys and Dolls it was Romeo and Juliets.

the litten tree , newhall st .... good boozer , gone.

The toad , opposit Oceana, good boozer, gone.

Before Romeo and Juliets it was La Doce Vita

I used to go to rick nights at R&J s and I saw all sorts at barbarellas.