Old pics | Page 15 | Vital Football

Old pics

Thing about slavery is that it was practiced by most nations black, yellow and white throughout history. Still is in many nations, just not called slavery.

Just realised it is The Rock, well done.
Young @Rod Currie 's called it wrong it's not Brian Richardson I think he'd left by then. The guy next to Badger is Barry Wagstaff...I wasn't a fan. His brother Tony was the one with the talent but not always the application.

The guy front right is Barry (braces) Hartle who used to fight it out for the left wing spot with Ronnie Simpson. We called him braces because he was so skinny he looked like he could do with a pair.

Young @Rod Currie 's called it wrong it's not Brian Richardson I think he'd left by then. The guy next to Badger is Barry Wagstaff...I wasn't a fan. His brother Tony was the one with the talent but not always the application.

The guy front right is Barry (braces) Hartle who used to fight it out for the left wing spot with Ronnie Simpson. We called him braces because he was so skinny he looked like he could do with a pair.
Spot on it is BW and Tony had superb skills, would have been better playing now. There was always something in the press about trying to beef him up..