Old Forest video. | Vital Football

Old Forest video.

I used to love Crosby growing up. A good old-fashioned, orthodox, tricky winger who'd get chalk on his boots.

But I remember him missing a good chance to equalise late on in the Rumbelows Cup final and the love was tainted.

I was a bit lucky actually as I scored a decent brace on the Saturday for the reserves and the first team manager was watching and told me to bring my boots for the Forest game.
Andy Hunt (former Newcastle, West Brom and Charlton ) was my strike partner at Lynn for a little while until Kettering snapped him up and shortly afterwards Newcastle signed him.
He was struggling to get a starting spot in the reserves at Lynn when he first came to the club !

Fair play Orbs! I remember playing against Kings Lynn reserves in the United Counties League ,probably late 90's, and they gave us the right runaround, so glad I didn't play against the first team! Must have provided great memories mate....it's a good time to reminisce at the moment.

I used to love Crosby growing up. A good old-fashioned, orthodox, tricky winger who'd get chalk on his boots.

But I remember him missing a good chance to equalise late on in the Rumbelows Cup final and the love was tainted.

Oh but that heading out of Dibble's hands. Wonderful wonderful goal. He was brilliant to watch.