Oi Aussie! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Oi Aussie!

1. Download and install the Remote Now App on your Smartphones or Tablets from Play Store or Apple App Store.
  2. Make sure your Smartphone and your TV are on the same WiFi network.
  3. Once your Smartphone/Tablet is on the same WiFi network, then RemoteNow App will automatically detect your TV and make all the casting controls available immediately.
  4. After that, you can easily stream your content on Hisense TV.

1. Download and install the Remote Now App on your Smartphones or Tablets from Play Store or Apple App Store.
  2. Make sure your Smartphone and your TV are on the same WiFi network.
  3. Once your Smartphone/Tablet is on the same WiFi network, then RemoteNow App will automatically detect your TV and make all the casting controls available immediately.
  4. After that, you can easily stream your content on Hisense TV.

OK, tried that Dave. The app looks good but I think the issue is that I don't actually have the internet at home I just use my phone. I can use my phone to connect my Hisense via the phones hotspot but I don't think it truly counts as a WiFi. When the Remote Now app searches for WiFi networks it doesn't seem to find my phone and not recognising my phone's WiFi....

I'll just have to view it on my phone I guess....

The mice are moving at a rate of 100km a day and the cane toads are next.

Bear, the mouse plague in rural NSW and VIC has ended due to major flooding in both those States. That's the good news but the cane toads that were originally imported to control insect pests in the cane fields of Queensland in 1935, have now become a growing problem as they are poisonous to our natural wildlife that eat them. WA is mostly cane toad free but they are gradually moving west across our tropical top end border with the NT. :grinning:

Last edited:
We have literally hundreds of the bastards in our yard and we have to watch the puppy every second as they can kill him within minutes..

OK, tried that Dave. The app looks good but I think the issue is that I don't actually have the internet at home I just use my phone. I can use my phone to connect my Hisense via the phones hotspot but I don't think it truly counts as a WiFi. When the Remote Now app searches for WiFi networks it doesn't seem to find my phone and not recognising my phone's WiFi....

No internet isn't a surprise, we are more than shocked that you have got electricity out there....😇

You could always get satellite internet Bob, as you obviously live way beyond the black stump and not as costly as you might think. Just saying! :grinning: