Oi Aussie! | Vital Football

Oi Aussie!

Do you know if the Euro 2020 are on in Oz Pete? Bein maybe?

I don't know for sure at this stage Paul but I do think it will be either on B-in or ESPN. Be-in would be my bet for live Euro games as the majority of sport they put on their 3 channels is the world game. The Euro 2020 would be too big an event for them to miss. :clown:

Won't matter as the mice will chew through the cables. Unless you import 20 million cats you are doomed, utterly doomed.

You could of course import the mice to the UK as beef mince....People wouldn't tell the different. Barbie on.

Didn't I read that the supply of Australian beef was impacted by the recent ransomware attack? If you can't get beef, perhaps mouse mince isn't a bad substitute in burgers? You could even re-label the mouse meat as something like Magyu (instead of Wagyu) and you might have the biggest, baddest tasting Aussie export since Fosters :)

Do you know if the Euro 2021 are on in Oz Pete? Bein maybe?

Nothing doing for us Bob--Optus in Oz have a monopoly/broadcasting rites just like they do for EPL games. Be-in and ESPN on Foxtel are prohibited from showing LIVE transmissions so we may be only able to watch replays!! FFS

Last edited:
Didn't I read that the supply of Australian beef was impacted by the recent ransomware attack? If you can't get beef, perhaps mouse mince isn't a bad substitute in burgers? You could even re-label the mouse meat as something like Magyu (instead of Wagyu) and you might have the biggest, baddest tasting Aussie export since Fosters :)

Seasider65. We can always eat Kangaroo, of which we have a plenty and is beautiful and tender when cooked medium rare and has absolutely no cholesterol. Jumping surf and turf just for a change then Bobbie Hatton. I'm just going out to the back paddock to secure the next 2 weeks meat supply for our family. I'll throw a few more king prawns on the Barbie for you an yer Mrs..
Don't forget to bring the carton of tinnies Bob. Onyer mate and see yer soon. :grinning:

Last edited:
I do have Optus Sports Pete so it's the small screen for me then as I simply cannot get my Android phone to Anytime Cast to my Hisense TV. If anyone has done this please let me know how. I put the WiFi hotspot on my phone, turn to the Anytime Cast input on my TV, go to Cast on my phone and wait......and nothing happens. I can use the WiFi hotspot on my phone to connect the TV to the internet but not to cast from the phone or mirror it....

I do have Optus Sports Pete so it's the small screen for me then as I simply cannot get my Android phone to Anytime Cast to my Hisense TV. If anyone has done this please let me know how. I put the WiFi hotspot on my phone, turn to the Anytime Cast input on my TV, go to Cast on my phone and wait......and nothing happens. I can use the WiFi hotspot on my phone to connect the TV to the internet but not to cast from the phone or mirror it....

Just buy an Android TV box they aren't expensive and Bobs your uncle