Ohi Omoijuanfo | Vital Football

Ohi Omoijuanfo

RedBeard

Vital Youth Team
Now I cannot vouch for the source, but living here in Norway my pal informed me (who is an eliteserien fanatic, God knows why!) that Forest had been making enquiries about Ohi Omoijuanfo. Seen him play this season quite randomly for Staebek against the local team to me (Ranheim....who won 4-1), I genuinely thought at the time that this guy would be a championship dream! literally won every single header, and scored a header. Very mobile, very powerful and no slouch either. At 24, and a cost in the region of 2mil, I bloody hope it's solid info. Exactly the kind of punt to take in my opinion.

have no idea about this lad but apparently sheff wed and Norwich were interested last year and according to reports has improved his game since then.

Looks a useful handful of a player and well worth a punt at the right price.

Assuming Ben is the only current striker we want to keep we need at least two in this summer.

Now I cannot vouch for the source, but living here in Norway my pal informed me (who is an eliteserien fanatic, God knows why!) that Forest had been making enquiries about Ohi Omoijuanfo. Seen him play this season quite randomly for Staebek against the local team to me (Ranheim....who won 4-1), I genuinely thought at the time that this guy would be a championship dream! literally won every single header, and scored a header. Very mobile, very powerful and no slouch either. At 24, and a cost in the region of 2mil, I bloody hope it's solid info. Exactly the kind of punt to take in my opinion.

Wins every single header? The new John Carew? Is he partial to a lapdance or two?

Il be watching him this Sunday hopefully against an OKish side (Kristiansund), shall report back if I go / if the weather is kind!(y)

There is the question of whether he would make the step up but doubt he will be our main striker purchase if he is brought in.

Nixon says karanka wants a marquee signing for 9 or 10 mill
I am guessing that will be a striker then. At that price we could be in the market for Marriott but we still need back up which is where this guy comes in.

That is assuming AK has come to the conclusion that Vellios and Murphy are both of little use going forward.

Coupled with how badly we have spent in recent years it’s no surprise we are where we are.

Indeed.

17th in spending and 17th in the table.

There are a few teams punching above and below their weight and obviously the relegated PL teams are way out of line- but by and large, it reflects league position reasonably well

Most of the spending we have done has been in the last year on players who largely don't feature