Oh Tommy Tommy n/g | Vital Football

Oh Tommy Tommy n/g

Status
Not open for further replies.

valenciagill

Vital Football Hero
I see he's been arrested at Centreparcs for common assault.
It would appear that his 8 year old daughter may have been the victim of sexual touching and the alledged perpetrator was trying to leave the scene.

He's been bailed to appear at Luton Magistrates April 2nd.

It will interesting to hear the facts !

To be fair - how many of us would not react if our children/grandchildren were touched up by some filthy kiddy fiddler. If true, and I said if, I hope he gave the sick perv a bloody good hoofing.

To be fair - how many of us would not react if our children/grandchildren were touched up by some filthy kiddy fiddler. If true, and I said if, I hope he gave the sick perv a bloody good hoofing.
Very true, I've been there but at what point do you stop taking the law into your own hands?

Tommy must be the most unlucky bloke in the world. Imprisoned several times - all miscarriages of justice. Has the MSM against him. Twitter stopped him from becoming an MEP. And now some weirdo touches up his daughter.

Thought the same - I am older than TR, but I haven't found it that difficult to never be arrested. You would imagine in an incident such as this, it would normally be the "molester" that is arrested, not the father?

Can we predict some of the phrases that will appear on this thread?

I'm going with:

"The tide is turning"
"People are waking up"
"Enough is enough"

yes RG but all very true. Will say nothing other than Tommy did what any father would do, just have to listen to his daughter after the incidence.

The victim here is TR's daughter not TR. Natural reaction yes but where do you draw the line at taking the law into your own hands?

Thought the same - I am older than TR, but I haven't found it that difficult to never be arrested. You would imagine in an incident such as this, it would normally be the "molester" that is arrested, not the father?

Terrible. Police clearly got the wrong man. Maybe they thought Tommy was the pedo?

Last edited:
Nobody will know until the case is heard.

You and his other supporters didn’t really respect the facts of the previous cases when TR was found guilty on the evidence.

My prediction is that it’s a set-up; or that the CCTV coverage finds nothing.

Wayne is right, the young girl is the victim. She already had the misfortune of having TR as her father but being sexually assaulted is rather more than misfortune and is horrific. Her father's reaction is completely understandable.

Not often that it can be said that TR ain't completely in the wrong!

I can understand why he appeals to some people; he is charismatic and more than that, he is working-class. As such there is something more 'real' about him, certainly more so than the educated politicians who nearly all come from the middle and upper classes. In some ways he is easy for some people to identify with him because, "he ain't scared to tell it as it is!"

The only problem is he is actually a nasty right wing thug. He is fairly intelligent (but not so intelligent, he's made some stupid cock ups) but his analysis is not only wrong, it is hateful and dangerous. Dangerous because he does influence a few people.

If only there could be a free-thinking, charismatic and articulate young working class anarchist emerge and inspire the people! Someone spreading the message of love, tolerance and freedom.

Maybe it will happen one day but right now I'm pessimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.