Oh no...... | Vital Football

Oh no......

Nobby_66

Vital Football Hero
All this talk of play offs has unsettled me a little. I mean, IF we did go up, we haven't got a manager with any championship experience

Lovell out

Tbf, we have a whole team on this forum with no championship experience. Being honest, we were all put together on the cheap. No quality among us is there? Just hard workers. Most of us came up from div2 and frankly should now be in the Conference.

Speak for yourself! lol I was using Gills forums when we were in the Championship, and probably one of the few who have never changed their username, despite people not knowing that LSB stood for Lord Straight Banana ;-)

LSB2 - 23/12/2017 11:38

Speak for yourself! lol I was using Gills forums when we were in the Championship, and probably one of the few who have never changed their username, despite people not knowing that LSB stood for Lord Straight Banana ;-)

You are correct My Lord. I was also in the Championship squad. But all that didn't fit with the narrative...

Yes. Would love one of Montague's posts. Absolutely hilarious. I remember a particularly brilliant one describing Hess ansd his willie jigging around in joy after our win at Oxford, the first away for 14 months. I did actually cry with laughter.

Spectacularly non pc and even a soppy liberal leftie like me loved them.

Yes, more Lovell and the return of Monty is my Xmas wish list.

I always thought I had guessed who Monty was in real life but never bumped into him to ask.

I would like Monty to return as well he always made laugh.

I have a suspicion that Monty still posts on here under another name. I called him out on it once and he denied it but I'm still not sure
The posts are a little less outrageous but they have his feel about some of them

you know who you are, I'm watching you :79:

I'm also from the Championship era. But age catches up with us all and I'm not as quick as I was :39:

I'd forgotten Monty's posts! Yes, they made me cry with laughter on more than one occasion :3:

Lord ***** too, with his blue and white caravan. Loads of others too. Teg with her 40th birthday for example.

"Just remember Nobby that like Bob Quick you have a duty of confidentiality until you retire. Only then can you reveal the suspect's name."
Just three years to go then and I will reveal all about who it is AND what's on his computer LOL

Skullduggery I actually printed out my 40th birthday poem, I've put it away somewhere. There's a lot of names on it that aren't around now, or not in their original form.

I'm pretty sure Monty won't be coming back.

Nobby, he's a friend of a friend, so don't really know the ins and outs of it. Just that he's very unlikely to be back. Personally I thought he was a bit of a weirdo.