Oh dear oh dear ! | Vital Football

Oh dear oh dear !

Well one of them is already going to France for a pay day so won’t see either back in wigan for a while I presume! Good riddance, that video made me feel sick!

I think what us just as bad as their behaviour is the fact that the Warriors management knew about this week's ago but seem to have chosen to either ignore it or not do anything about it. But its not a one off as far as their players are concerned. They got away with all sorts in the days when they were winning everything and the arrogance and ignorance has never gone away since those days.

I'm sure we've all said stuff when drunk that we're embarrassed about once sober. I'd like to think they've since returned and apologised. It's rugby league, let's be honest who gives a toss outside of a few towns. They've just signed another who's been banned for drug offences, so I doubt they've give a toss about these two verbally abusing women.

This is the stuff that gets Rugby a bad name I've witnessed plenty of Wigan players through the years who were thugs and nothing else.

It does give Rugby a terrible name! I have played all my life and have met only a handful of thugs. I do play union in Newcastle though so not quite the same I suppose.

I'm sure we've all said stuff when drunk that we're embarrassed about once sober. I'd like to think they've since returned and apologised. It's rugby league, let's be honest who gives a toss outside of a few towns. They've just signed another who's been banned for drug offences, so I doubt they've give a toss about these two verbally abusing women.

I would imagine the bar staff who were there "give a toss".
I don't know about you but in my younger days even when I have had a few to drink I didn't behave like that.
So yes we have all done and said things when we are dunk but bar staff shouldn't be subjected to this kind of behaviour, they are only doing a job for possibly minimum wage and deserve more respect

I would imagine the bar staff who were there "give a toss".
I don't know about you but in my younger days even when I have had a few to drink I didn't behave like that.
So yes we have all done and said things when we are dunk but bar staff shouldn't be subjected to this kind of behaviour, they are only doing a job for possibly minimum wage and deserve more respect

I'm on about the sport, no one really gives a shit about it bar an area around the m62. It certainly won't make the headlines outside of that locality.

I agree, I don't behave like that either and those bar staff shouldn't be subject to that abuse. However as much as the pair behaved like complete arseholes I'm sure they'll be embarrassed by their behaviour and will (I hope) will likely have apologised. No respect for that egg chasing club given their behaviour toward Latics over the years but let's put the incident into some form of context instead of jumping onto a band wagon and becoming over hysterical. It's unbecoming.

The more concerning issue for me is that the one dishing most of the abuse looks smacked of his tits as his eyes appear completely dilated. Secondly there is a lack of integrity from that club as their CEO or whatever his title is claims to have only seen the clip last night in his statement. However it happened some weeks ago and has been known about so I'd question the honesty in that press release given it's extremely unlikely he's only just been made aware of it.

Now I dislike Rugby League and Warriors in particular as much as any Latics fan does and their fans who hate us existing, but to be fair many on their site are all are disgusted and want them both sacked forthwith

If reports are to believed, the hierarchy at the Warriors knew about this weeks ago. If that’s the case they need to explain to their fans why they only took action once the video appeared on social media. They now need to ensure they safeguard their reputation as one of the best known clubs in the world of rugby league and deal with this serious breach of discipline in an appropriate manner.