Oh Dear Oh Dear Oh Dear | Page 2 | Vital Football

Oh Dear Oh Dear Oh Dear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved every second of that 2nd half collapse, and the dog botherers disappearing before the final whistle and the players not bothering to clap them.
Watched it and realised there is a big step up from L1 to the Championship...scary!
WBA wide men fairly decent and opened them up like a can of sardines.

I'm going to claim I'm not looking at the Huddersfield score whilst all the time I am. If anyone asks, I'm going to say "You're better than that". ;)
See you on the coach Saturday morning,i feel we will get 3 points against Millwall.

ps Don`t forget your half and half(lcfC/htfc)......current best seller in the Waterside shop.

Last edited:
See you on the coach Saturday morning,i feel we will get 3 points against Millwall.

ps Don`t forget your half and half(lcfe/htfc)......current best seller in the Waterside shop.
Had I been looking at the Huddersfield forum (I'm definitely not) I would have seen a supposed LCFC fan by the name of "Greyhound Kev", who went to the Wendies game and has taken up the offer of a free ticket to the Millwall match. That's worrying.

Had I been looking at the Huddersfield forum (I'm definitely not) I would have seen a supposed LCFC fan by the name of "Greyhound Kev", who went to the Wendies game and has taken up the offer of a free ticket to the Millwall match. That's worrying.

i think this guy is well known in Lincoln and prior to the internet used to post match reports to exiles....i was one.
Obviously got too much spare time,each to their own.

IF the DC hadn't been our manager and i heard his interview today after the game (let's say he was fatboy Evans), we'd be slating him. Calling out players after only two games in charge, players not committed, "some" not up for the fight etc.

The squad may be pants (i have no idea) but blaming your squad after two games in charge is not a great place to be. Speak to the CEO, tell him but don't comment on their application and desire after two games.

Funnily when you are "with" someone, you often put up with poor behaviour (it's only XXXX) as they are one of your own.

When they move on and you see the same behaviour, you wonder how on earth that was accepted...or maybe the good times were better than the bad.

Good luck to HTFC- they are going to need it

Yeah.. crazy isnt it. Cowleys pulled the wool over all of us.. we are really no better off now than when they arrived. HTFC going to need allthe luck in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.