Oh dear fellow Blades (hate crime) | Page 3 | Vital Football

Oh dear fellow Blades (hate crime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree about this issue and was one to ask for everything together. My view is simple that anything between two Blades posters is fine, cricket, athlethics etc
...and even taking a knee FnaF.

If one posts and no one replies then it dies a natural death but if not then anyone on here can ignore what they don't want to read. As an example, I ignore the
cricket posts (except when it really counts......v the Aussies in real cricket not rounders in pads) and the predictions of Blades games (I'm too supersticious).

Too many threads get hijacked from the original theme, not everybody wants other issues entering the thread. I wouldn't want cricket on a "Blades next manager" thread.
If you want to talk politics go to that thread, don't infect every threads with it. It's not hard system to follow.
You can't fail to notice a post that's about cricket on a Euro thread, you'll have to explain why some posters feel the need to do it.

Too many threads get hijacked from the original theme, not everybody wants other issues entering the thread. I wouldn't want cricket on a "Blades next manager" thread.
If you want to talk politics go to that thread, don't infect every threads with it. It's not hard system to follow.
You can't fail to notice a post that's about cricket on a Euro thread, you'll have to explain why some posters feel the need to do it.

"Hijacked"?......I just see it as a conversation and one that drifts as they all do
from time to time. As I said before, it's easy to ignore what you don't want to
add to or comment on.

A difficult one this. People have different levels of tolerance, and different ideas of what is offensive and what is not.

I’m not really interested in politics, other than having a built in dislike of extremism of any sort. Bigots, religious or political, I can do without.
I have, in my time, visited somewhere between 70 and 80 foreign countries. Between them, these have included people of every racial type and every main religion.
And guess what!!!
In each one, there have been truly lovely people, lots of “ordinary” people and (sadly) some not very nice people. The percentages may vary, but every country and every race has them.
It’s the human condition.
As the old saying goes: “Never judge a book by its cover”. Look inside before you decide.

As for taking the knee, it doesn’t bother me one way or the other. If people want to do it - fine. If they don’t, that’s also fine.

P.S. Welcome back WWF2, I’ve missed you. (Tin hat on).
Top Man Bigglenaldo. UP THE MIGHTY BLADES.UTB

"Hijacked"?......I just see it as a conversation and one that drifts as they all do
add to or comment on.

It's all about opinions, why not just have one huge thread that you have to wade through to find something you want to comment on. You don't put everything in one folder in an office and have to wade through it to find something you label it.
Transfers 21/22 it says what is, Wlder/WBA says what it is, if you want to talk about floraldesign start a thread.
Seems strange you avoid the cricket thread because you have limited interest, because it's clear identified, but you you want other threads to include every topic. Whatever rocks your boat Chips.

You would probably regard me as the marxist left because I agree with the taking of the knee, and I'm from a BAME background, but I support the right to free speech, as it allows the people racists to show themselves for what they really are.

Why should people be frightened of the future of people who take a stand about racist and racist persecution. Why should they be scared about sharing a street, neighbourhood and city with them.

I'm a Muslim, albiet a moderate muslim. I'm a Sheffield United season ticket, ex-servicemen, and live a peaceful life, but it hasn't prevented me from being accused of being a terrorist, a paedophile supporter, a peadophile, and me being told many times to go back home to where I belong (I live and was born and brought up in Firth Park btw). Should I be subjected to those sort of slurs based on my religions and should I stand by and listen to slurs like that against people of my religion, and should I be allowed the right to stand (or kneel) against that sort of prejudice.
you go for it pal. if ya wanna have a pint ill get the round in no problem,then we can just get along without any mention of ya skin colour ya religion etc. if your a prick ill let ya know ,if im a prick in sure you,ll let me know ,but if we can just see each other for what we actually are then im sure we,ll be mates. anyone judging you on ya colour or religion are quite simply morons. i dont care about ya beliefs ya colour or ya religion i dont give a flying fuck,if your a ****** then thats your problem,if your a sound lad then you,ll have a friend for life in me . youe shouldnt have to suffer that shit of people and i hope ya stronger for it i genuinely do. fuck em pal fucking ignorant morons. utb

add to or comment on.
Then why bother with different threads why not just have the one
im sure I don’t have to explain why do I

I think this thread should go the way of the knee TBH. We all know why the OP started it, why buy into it?
Well said gray perhaps it’s about time we brought some censorship to the board I’m getting fed up of reading this crap day in day out
so let’s start with this like you say we know why it was started so let’s make em feel at home

That is the problem with most threads - it starts off at something lighthearted (transfer talk, managers, or even cricket), and somehow sidetracks to taking the knee and why it is a bad thing. I understand that it is a point of discussion, but there are other threads for that.

BTW - I don't look at and discuss cricket as it's not my thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.