Oh, come on ffs... | Vital Football

Oh, come on ffs...

FatherKnowsBest

Vital Football Hero
Now, anyone who knows me, will know that I am essentially a fair person, and I believe in equality for all. I don't discriminate (not that I know), and I treat everyone equally. (as far as I'm aware, excluding stinky oinker fans who can do one.). I've been noticing a real swing to the alarming feminist agenda on the BBC news site, in attitude and choice of promoted stories for some time. (Today we have the tragic crime of Sandy Toksvig revealing (to gasps from the audience) that she only gets paid 40% of the money Stephen Fry got for presenting QI. Well, she gets the same fee as regular Alan Davies, and although I like Sandy, she isn't Stephen feckin Fry is she?) But I digress.

So... today's top sports story is Serena Williams claiming that the Umpire in her game yesterday at the US Open was 'sexist'. Why? because he docked her a game when she came storming over to the chair, shouting, pointing and calling him a thief and a liar. She also got docked points for being coached off court, which her coach admitted, and more points for breaking a racquet. Apparently men are never penalised for that stuff. Really...? Good job she isn't black, or she might play that card too...eh?

Not on a Tempur mattress Rod...or is that her sister.

Husbands and fathers have sleepless nights with young children too. No excuse...
Mums have it alot worse Pops,come on fella,they carry the bairns for 9months and us Dads just go an get pished.:giggle: UTCB

Serena is a victim of her own ego - horrendous behaviour which totally overshadowed her opponents victory. She really is kidding herself, and unfortunately so many people will join her on the bandwagon and tell her, yet again, she's a victim.

Serena is a victim of her own ego - horrendous behaviour which totally overshadowed her opponents victory. She really is kidding herself, and unfortunately so many people will join her on the bandwagon and tell her, yet again, she's a victim.
Well said BLADE.UTCB