Ogilvie | Vital Football

Ogilvie

Billy Goatham

Vital Reserves Team
Any news on ’Oags’ as he’s known in this house ? I would have thought he would have been one of the first to get snapped up by another club. Is his agent asking too much I wonder ?
Or could it be he ends up staying and what a result that would be.
Or has he gone and i’ve been living in a cave ?

Think it was Lancs that was saying strong rumours he’s in advanced talks with Blackburn.

Oggy, not Lancs.
I would have thought the better league one players would have been snapped up by now.

Unless he's negotiating with more than one club.

I would have thought the better league one players would have been snapped up by now.

Unless he's negotiating with more than one club.

Let's hope he gets a Champ move. Would hate to see him make a sideways or just a minor step-up move to another League One team.

Let's hope he gets a Champ move. Would hate to see him make a sideways or just a minor step-up move to another League One team.
Agreed, I would be fuming if he joined a League 1 team. It’s bad enough that he chose to leave us for nothing.

Agreed, I would be fuming if he joined a League 1 team. It’s bad enough that he chose to leave us for nothing.
I honestly thought he’d be snapped up after the last two seasons he’s had.
Maybe SE could get back to him with a much improved offer and just run on a smaller squad.
Ogilvie was virtually a constant fitness wise.
He’s worth at least what Akinde and Ehmer are on.

I honestly thought he’d be snapped up after the last two seasons he’s had.
Maybe SE could get back to him with a much improved offer and just run on a smaller squad.
Ogilvie was virtually a constant fitness wise.
He’s worth at least what Akinde and Ehmer are on.

If he doesn't find a club, surely there's a chance he could train with us and, if he continues to not get a decent offer, maybe he could be open to another offer from us? Wishful thinking, but we can but hope!