Off Topic - this Website | Vital Football

Off Topic - this Website

SaskPool

Vital Football Legend
Would appreciate your input/response to this post.

Of all the sites I visit, it is the worst. This site often locks, responds incredibly slowly and is painful to use at times. This is most prevalent during match days.

Is anyone else having the same problems? If, so I'll escalate the issue to the editor. Please let me know. thanks

Sask

I simply can't post on here some times as it takes two minutes between registering each letter. I get round it by writing an email and cut and pasting it.

Bear1951 - 8/8/2016 23:21

I simply can't post on here some times as it takes two minutes between registering each letter. I get round it by writing an email and cut and pasting it.

thanks bear. This is exactly what I'm talking about

Agree My PC is a nightmare though - often freezes everything on my PC at work when using it during my lunch hour or first thing. You can be opening a page on the mobile and it starts opening up the adverts on a new page. Pretty tedious really. That's why I have not been on as much

Same problem here Sask. When trying to reply to a post it can take forever and often goes into 'ad mode'. OK on my mobile but terrible on the PC....

SeasideEssexXile - 9/8/2016 18:50

Found exactly the same using a pc recently. No.problems on tbe mobile

Ditto, although with touch screen on the laptop you can kill the ads before they go into full intrusive mode.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Obviously there is a problem with this site

EDITOR - please investigate

I use AD block, it took time to keep blocking but after a few days I have NO adverts at all.
the site run perfect.