Off topic...off topics. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Off topic...off topics.

Well put Mr. R!
Basie, I’m sure a ‘few supporters’ are thinking as you suggest. They’re called idiots and would do well to remember the examples of Jim Smith and even a certain Brian Clough...neither of whom got off to the brightest of starts.

It takes two to tango. Although it upsets some I much prefer a single section with Ot topics clearly marked Ot which is something the busier more well run sites on Footymad adopt. Although one exception would be Forest Vital which is very busy with two sections so there is no fixed rule. You just have to fine tune your board the best way you can. Just keep out the filth and perverts that dominate some Footymad boards,
Well if it is better run you better toddle along there then...............Bye

Well if it is better run you better toddle along there then...............Bye

Thanks for the ban which was also extended to the Forest Vital site. Although reinstated I think this is no longer a safe site to post on as any future transgression will clearly affect my position on my own board. It is not worth the risk. Thanks for putting up with me.:utv::cry:

Thanks for the ban which was also extended to the Forest Vital site. Although reinstated I think this is no longer a safe site to post on as any future transgression will clearly affect my position on my own board. It is not worth the risk. Thanks for putting up with me.:utv::cry:

There you go again, having slated the running of our forum as opposed to FM, you seem very surprised that I took exception!................. What I intended to do was ban for a short period but the interface to do this is not clear and it ended up being a permanent ban.

I have talked to HQ about this and asked them to reinstate you today after I had calmed down a little from the slight on your part. They also said it was a good idea to have you as an arch rival and instigator of 'BANTER' on our forum. Now with others indifferent to your inclusion and many opposed I think you should count yourself lucky to be on here and not throwing insults around on how the forum is run.

So, for now, you are back on this forum but for how long depends on you.:shake::shake::shake:

Guys, I have some news on the forums. As some have voiced an opinion on the two separate forums, with the Off Topic forum having to have seperate log-in and moving between the two forums is clumsy and complicated, I have asked HQ if they can look into simplifying the movement. I have also proposed that they take a look at allowing for easier access between Championship teams forums, giving way to more banter but hopefully not the problems sometimes experienced on the other site (FM)...............Not sure how long the process will take but hopefully not long.

Basie, stop and think for a moment. When, or perhaps if, you’re invited to someone else’s home do you expect to be welcomed back if you throw up on the carpet or criticise the hosts’ dress sense, appearance, choice of decor etc?
No? Didn’t think so...so don’t come on here, moan about how it’s run and constantly ‘dis’ our new manager and every damned signing we make.
Good banter, with a bit of intelligence and wit, is funny...constant carping isn’t. You tell me I’m not ‘thick skinned’ enough to be on here and yet you’re the first one to go running and telling tales when others overstep the mark.

Basie, stop and think for a moment. When, or perhaps if, you’re invited to someone else’s home do you expect to be welcomed back if you throw up on the carpet or criticise the hosts’ dress sense, appearance, choice of decor etc?
No? Didn’t think so...so don’t come on here, moan about how it’s run and constantly ‘dis’ our new manager and every damned signing we make.
Good banter, with a bit of intelligence and wit, is funny...constant carping isn’t. You tell me I’m not ‘thick skinned’ enough to be on here and yet you’re the first one to go running and telling tales when others overstep the mark.

If you received a permanent universal ban when someone misinterpreted what you said would you react or would you just stayed banned and say nothing ?

There you go again, having slated the running of our forum as opposed to FM, you seem very surprised that I took exception!................. What I intended to do was ban for a short period but the interface to do this is not clear and it ended up being a permanent ban.

I have talked to HQ about this and asked them to reinstate you today after I had calmed down a little from the slight on your part. They also said it was a good idea to have you as an arch rival and instigator of 'BANTER' on our forum. Now with others indifferent to your inclusion and many opposed I think you should count yourself lucky to be on here and not throwing insults around on how the forum is run.

So, for now, you are back on this forum but for how long depends on you.:shake::shake::shake:

I would suggest that in the interests of accuracy you should reread what I said. When talking about the better run sites of Footymad it was comparing them to the badly run sites of Footymad of which there are many. I was in no way comparing them to Vital which in my opinion is a better Forum.

So, for now, you are back on this forum but for how long depends on you.:shake::shake::shake:[/QUOTE]

I find that very disturbing. I am forced to upset some people from time to time. But as in this case if a ban means a ban which also includes Forest Vital then it is a risk I'm not prepared to take. :shake::wave:

Basie...your action preceded and caused your ‘ban’, it wasn’t a reaction to it.
Stop being ‘disturbed’ and just get on with it for goodness sake. You pushed your luck a tad too far with Bloomer and he reacted...end of.
Don’t know what ‘I am forced to upset some people from time to time’ even means.
Your ban has been rescinded...stop being irritating and needlessly provocative. There is no ‘risk’, just a storm in a tea cup.

I find that very disturbing. I am forced to upset some people from time to time. But as in this case if a ban means a ban which also includes Forest Vital then it is a risk I'm not prepared to take. :shake::wave:[/QUOTE]
:toot::wahey::wahey::wahey::toot:

I find that very disturbing. I am forced to upset some people from time to time. But as in this case if a ban means a ban which also includes Forest Vital then it is a risk I'm not prepared to take. :shake::wave:
:toot::wahey::wahey::wahey::toot:[/QUOTE]

HQ has twisted my arm and I have decided to stay. They say they wish they had more posters like me. Although I am forced to upset some of you along the way (not in a vicious way or unfriendly way) I am almost certain my place on Forest Vital will not be threatened. :utv:

HQ has twisted my arm and I have decided to stay. They say they wish they had more posters like me. Although I am forced to upset some of you along the way (not in a vicious way or unfriendly way) I am almost certain my place on Forest Vital will not be threatened. :utv:[/QUOTE]

Can’t tell you what a relief that is...lost sleep over it last night!
What ever would we do without you?

HQ has twisted my arm and I have decided to stay. They say they wish they had more posters like me. Although I am forced to upset some of you along the way (not in a vicious way or unfriendly way) I am almost certain my place on Forest Vital will not be threatened. :utv:

Can’t tell you what a relief that is...lost sleep over it last night!
What ever would we do without you?[/QUOTE]

Get bored very quickly ?:cool:

They obviously don't know you too well if they value your input. the concept of what you do might be fine, but your execution thereof is best diagnosed as dire, boring and lacking any sense of wit. I mourn your return but, as Romanis would say, a ticking clock cannot tick for ever

They obviously don't know you too well if they value your input. the concept of what you do might be fine, but your execution thereof is best diagnosed as dire, boring and lacking any sense of wit. I mourn your return but, as Romanis would say, a ticking clock cannot tick for ever

Now that is bad. Ageism at it's worst which Bloomer should do something about. Not only that but wishing someone dead like Romanis and Tricky do constantly is even worse. At least you're not offering me ice creams.

Now that is bad. Ageism at it's worst which Bloomer should do something about. Not only that but wishing someone dead like Romanis and Tricky do constantly is even worse. At least you're not offering me ice creams.

Oh its only banter Basie, you need to toughen your hide - you clearly don't like banter then after all!! If you come here and trash talk the host and the club we support, that's fine in your mind, but when its applied back to you then you get all narky and start calling for moderator action!

Physician heal thyself

Latest Rams News