Off topic...off topics. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Off topic...off topics.

Now that is bad. Ageism at it's worst which Bloomer should do something about. Not only that but wishing someone dead like Romanis and Tricky do constantly is even worse. At least you're not offering me ice creams.

Maybe Roger feels the same need to ‘upset people’ as you describe.
He too may have felt ‘forced’ to upset you.
Personally I don’t like this ‘ticking clock’ thing but there is a limit to peoples’ sympathy.

Tbf your achievement should not be taken lightly.
You have managed to get MoP and me, not to mention Roger and most of the rest of the forum, to agree. No easy task that.

Last edited:
Oh its only banter Basie, you need to toughen your hide - you clearly don't like banter then after all!! If you come here and trash talk the host and the club we support, that's fine in your mind, but when its applied back to you then you get all narky and start calling for moderator action!

Physician heal thyself

Why should I have to toughen up. Ageism and wishing people dead is clearly abusive in the worst possible way and is much more than just a exchange of opinions either for and against. Obviously you are well aware of Romanis and Tricky's posts on Footymad, something which nearly rebounded on Tricky last year. What you may not know that a complete file on the whole sordid business was kept by a Notts County supporter much to the Gruesome Twosome's anger. Hopefully one day that may come out.

Maybe Roger feels the same need to ‘upset people’ as you describe.
He too may have felt ‘forced’ to upset you.
Personally I don’t like this ‘ticking clock’ thing but there is a limit to peoples’ sympathy.

Tbf your achievement should not be taken lightly.
You have managed to get MoP and me, not to mention Roger and most of the rest of the forum, to agree. No easy task that.

I'm a Forest fan. It's my job to run the fat off the sheep, but not in an abusive and nasty way. I just hope that this board does not become as nasty and perverse as some are on Footymad.

Latest Rams News