OF Gone

Rusty Gas

Vital Youth Team
Its gone for good, i would have thought.

See no one told Jon The Stripe either shocking way to treat someone who raised so much money. :headbang:

COYB

Vital Youth Team
Been hearing rumours for a while now it was going to be closed.

Won't stop people with the rumours or criticism of the board, they will just post it else where and have no control over it!

Rusty Gas

Vital Youth Team
Rusty Gas - 13/5/2014 17:02

Its gone for good, i would have thought.

See no one told Jon The Stripe either shocking way to treat someone who raised so much money. :headbang:
Be careful there is someone on the Independent Forum pretending to be JonTheStripe.

Ashton Gas

Vital Squad Member
Solihull Gas - 13/5/2014 18:11

This is not going to create harmony. I hope the Club has a plan to engage properly with the fans because it is now that communication needs to be encouraged.
Totally agree, I think this is a bad move by the club, didn't BSS use it to communicate with the fans?

Oh and welcome to Vital Gas :wave:

COYB

Vital Youth Team
Ashton Gas - 13/5/2014 18:27

Solihull Gas - 13/5/2014 18:11

This is not going to create harmony. I hope the Club has a plan to engage properly with the fans because it is now that communication needs to be encouraged.
Totally agree, I think this is a bad move by the club, didn't BSS use it to communicate with the fans?

Oh and welcome to Vital Gas :wave:
Yes BSS was on their and I think a few people were starting to feel a tad more positive about things, but typical of our board they screw things up!

Some of it was getting very, very close to the mark. I got booted off a few years ago for disclosing some information that the board did not want disclosing. But they explained it an I got back on.
None the less it's another wedge between the fans and the club.

Dons Gas

Vital Youth Team
I never used it much just used to have a nose every now and then, this place seems a good place to post no fans shouting each other down.

I like it! :)