Odds on next manager.. | Vital Football

Odds on next manager..

chillychrisy

Vital Newbie
I've just put £10 on Gus Poyet as I think he looks good value at 66/1.

Wasn't tempted by Shearer at 33/1 or Keegan at 66/1 though...

Clarky is favourite at 4/1 with the Fat Spanish Waiter second favourite at 9/1 and then Moyes at 20/1.

The whole book looks very open which suggests that the bookie's haven't got a clue what is going to happen either...

I cant believe that they would even think that Keegan or Shearer would be a chance to return to work for Ashley

Gus Poyet would be my choice as well. Keegan and Shearer won't come anywhere near us with the fat slug still here. Anyone is better than Pardew, I'd apply for it myself, couldn't do any worse than the puppet. Who, if he had a shred of pride or decency would've walked by now

Not a bad idea UKrocks, or better yet a TOTT management team. Interesting odds there, Think Moyes is a waste of money even at 20/1 as I can't see him coming here. think Benitez is most likely as I can't see Clark coming to work under ashley

What odds on Pardew staying? This is a good time to get on it odds wise I'd say

Pardew is Evans to be NUFC manager at the start of next season.

My main point here is actually that the bookies clearly have no idea what's going to happen...which I suspect means that no-body at all has any kind-of plan at all.

I think the only thing we can predict is that something completely unpredictable is going to happen.
(...and given what happened with Pardew, the bookies will know within 10 mins of the Fatman making his decision)

It's because ashley is nigh on impossible to read as an owner as to what he's going to do next. Most owners/chairmen, based on our season and our expectations, would give pardew the boot regardless of whether we stay up or not. However this is Ashley which makes it harder to guess, we know he wants to protect his investment which makes a sacking likely (as pardew has damaged it) but a lot of us believe pardew is a stooge who ashley will want to keep in place, making it less likely. Ultimately what will be will be and hopefully we'll be rid of the arrogant tosser come june