Odd random stuff | Page 14 | Vital Football

Odd random stuff

It’s also wonderful how personally engaging Talal is and willing to acknowledge the history of the club.

PR man's dream, he communicates on a level we can easily engage with, he seems such a nice fellow.

Can't see sky sports ringing him for a shooting from the hip comment like they did with DW.

Thank you, out of hospital yes, recoverd no I am afraid, pneumonia twice in less than 12 months is worrying to say the least.

Take great care and keep out of cold weather dont be tempted to go to night matches in winter. All the best

A lot have said the same thing Noel I know it’s something that should have been done when the Stadium was built. 600 games plus and not one mention anywhere. Even if it’s only a massive photo of that day. At Hereford. Leading the team out. Because that day was just as good as winning the FA cup. Well for me it was.
Talk is cheap, let's see if anything actually gets done. Still waiting on those blue and white seats...

As I've said a billion times, there should be pictures and murals plastered all over the exterior of the stadium celebrating past players/achievements, but wait...we can't upset the Warriors now can we!

Talk is cheap, let's see if anything actually gets done. Still waiting on those blue and white seats...

As I've said a billion times, there should be pictures and murals plastered all over the exterior of the stadium celebrating past players/achievements, but wait...we can't upset the Warriors now can we!
Both Seville and Valencia grounds are like that and it looks spot on.

Be fair C_Latic, can u not cut our owners a bit of slack....they've had shit loads to do & are probably working their way through a big list with the seats / stadium revamp somewhere on the horizon ( he says hopefully 😉)

Reet - have checked it out and I would agree it's better than the normal tripe think "excellent" is 2 or 3 notches too high - "Above average" IMO, could have been "good" save for the clunky "looking" cuplet.

Well done Mr Moonay- 2pts to Griffindor 😉🤣

What's the old saying? ..... "them as can't do, teach"? (No offence meant there Notts ;)). Maybe that should be changed to "them as can't do, critique" !!!

Ta for the lukewarm plaudit ... but you're right with the point re "looking".

Not up to the standard of "For all of us" (see Rotherham thread) but good enough for a weekly column read by Tom Dick & Harry.
;)

Looks like Cooky"s party's over

exastom added 17:10 - Dec 4
Cook has to go. Incompetent, not up to the job, simple. Sunderland full house with a visit from our Owners will be embarrassing. It will help him sack him though.
Please leave Cook - now.

Orraman added 17:12 - Dec 4
So you were looking forward to 3 wins in a week Mr Cook. We only had to beat Crewe, stone bottom of Lge 1, Arsenal’s kids and Barrow floating around the bottom of Lge 2. Well that didn’t happen, did it?. Three wins in a week - you haven’t even managed 3 wins in a month since you’ve been here. Why don’t you go now with some dignity? You are by far the worst manager in Town history and if you think that the drama queens are starting to rumble, you ain’t heard nothing yet

Tractorboy1985 added 17:13 - Dec 4
And still this clown proceeds to use a 4231 system when clearly it’s not working! Poor manager.. piss poor coaching staff.. enough is enough! Time for a change! And the next appointment we must appoint the NUMBER 2 as well! COOK OUT!

Last edited: