Odd random stuff | Page 15 | Vital Football

Odd random stuff

Just watching the MoTD repeat, and Danny Mills has said that he's running out of "eulogies" to describe Bernado Silva's performances. o_O

RIP Bernado.

Edit - Not Mills, Murphy.

Last edited:
An interesting article. Seems like he taken control of his own development, going the ‘extra mile’ to put the work and effort in. If he’s impressing someone like Tuchel in the coaching arena then it’s clear he’s going to have a good future in this area of the game.
Criminal that Begbies let him walk away for nowt.
Hilarious about the throw ins dissertation as our throw ins where, are and have always been shockingly poor 😂😂

Cracking Moonay impression TB 🤣🤣🤣

I must admit, I did think of offering a similar response.

It must be difficult for you 2B not the sharpest pencil in the case Hampton. ;)

Paolo would disagree by the way ...... with the lead bit anyway ... :LOL:

As I suggested in the throw in thread.
Based on this we are coaching throw ins, and do throw back to retain possession.

Sorry Leam
Sorry Daleks, for missing that thread. I could have sown someone had posted summat recently, but as there wasn't a thread on the front page, I thought it must have been embedded as part of another thread. I should have checked page 2 !!!

Sorry Daleks, for missing that thread. I could have sown someone had posted summat recently, but as there wasn't a thread on the front page, I thought it must have been embedded as part of another thread. I should have checked page 2 !!!
No probs, interesting anyway about Antony Barry's progress. I wondered what he has done on the coaching course to impress Lampard, now I understand.