Odd random stuff | Page 14 | Vital Football

Odd random stuff

walgarthjohn

Vital 1st Team Regular
A lot have said the same thing Noel I know it’s something that should have been done when the Stadium was built. 600 games plus and not one mention anywhere. Even if it’s only a massive photo of that day. At Hereford. Leading the team out. Because that day was just as good as winning the FA cup. Well for me it was.

C_Latic

Vital 1st Team Regular
A lot have said the same thing Noel I know it’s something that should have been done when the Stadium was built. 600 games plus and not one mention anywhere. Even if it’s only a massive photo of that day. At Hereford. Leading the team out. Because that day was just as good as winning the FA cup. Well for me it was.
Talk is cheap, let's see if anything actually gets done. Still waiting on those blue and white seats...

As I've said a billion times, there should be pictures and murals plastered all over the exterior of the stadium celebrating past players/achievements, but wait...we can't upset the Warriors now can we!

walgarthjohn

Vital 1st Team Regular
Talk is cheap, let's see if anything actually gets done. Still waiting on those blue and white seats...

As I've said a billion times, there should be pictures and murals plastered all over the exterior of the stadium celebrating past players/achievements, but wait...we can't upset the Warriors now can we!
That point was made at the fans forum.