Obertan | Vital Football

Obertan

Boomboomcheiktheroom

Vital 1st Team Regular
What ever happened to the classy winger who was head and shoulders above Ben Arfa? I think I know a guy who reckons Obertan could be the answer to us staying up!

He has been playing reserves has he not? Think he scored a hatrick a few weeks back, I would play him in the last two games even if he comes on as a sub, he is shit but he has some pace and can break some lines and might give us a bit of a spark, nothing to lose imo, doubt Pardew will see it that way though, we will go down to QPR and try to park the bus and play for another point no doubt

So you would be happy to leave it as it is with Cisse up front on his own with everyone trying to lump balls on top of his head all day? Something different needs to be tried because we are fucking shit atm

Obertan ? Who was he again . Only time I want to see him is panto time playing the lion off the wizard of oz .

Obertan is as good at football as Tino is in the kitchen. Hence why Tino is a morbidly obese ****

It could just work. If he or his team mates have no idea what he's going to do, what chance do the opposition have?