O/T VS Gardening Thread | Page 8 | Vital Football

O/T VS Gardening Thread

I know you were joking Walt. I am a banter type of guy . Imagine a group down the pub, one bloke is asking for help and all the others take the piss, yeah thanks guys for your input.
What you describe on your phone sounds like cropping which I tried but it didnt work. Your phone may have a different set up for photos that is more compatible with transferring images. Apple are good at stuff like that.
Cropping is what I meant mate , but just went all around the houses trying to explain it ha ha .

Some age to this bird bath but not antique, possibly 1960s / 70s in cast cement type material. Quite good definition to the molded mice, frogs, butterflies and leaves etc.IMG_20200515_145312439.jpg

The bird feeding station using an old laundry line pole from 1960s and a newer custom made unit. Also the bird bath and bowl.of water, two butcheres conifer bushes act as a perch area. The birds are right now having a good old drink._IMG_000000_000000.jpg

Nice garden NRD. Love the green.[/QUOTE
Thanks, as I have said it's not ours as we rent so we dont invest too much. Its established with trees around it , the bungalow dates to 1968. It's not strictly defined or contrived , pretty random really. Had to replenish the bird food at B&Ms today and of course my wife had to buy some reduced plants to try and revive them. Some of the trollies coming out of there were loaded with plants, shrubs etc. I was quite envious watching them from the safety of my van with my dog to keep me company.

So my wife's aunt is a rather well-known sculptor within art circles at least. This was something she did during her erotic phase. It has been relegated back to where the air conditioning units sit because it is one of the things my wife fell on when she fell off a ladder and badly injured herself 4 years ago.

Ladies and gentlemen, the double vagina:

Vag.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: