Good Morning Thread | Page 232 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

Good morning all , Back to a normal wake up time this morning , now that the cricket has finished a bit early , !!!!!!! ,
Kholi defending the pitch was interesting.
A lot of PC comments going on , from the England Coaching team , Joe Root, even down to the commentators and Channel Four Pundits .
I would love to see Manure get drawn away to Channai United in the World Club Tournament . That would give Maguire something to moan about .

Raining again here , my allotment needs a lot of work , but it’s just a mud heap at the moment , I can’t even dig it over .

Hope your ECG went well Nick , and Greavsie and Who didn’t get a reaction to the vaccine .
A lot of my wife’s friends who are in the 65 to 69 group and had the O A/Z jab have had mild reactions , achy arm , tiredness , headache , but not with the Pfizer .
I read “they “ are looking into mixing the jabs now , and even looking into vaccinating the under twenties .
I think mine was done three weeks ago now .

Hope you are all well . Keeping safe . Distant , ( not a lot of that is going on I think , especially Doggers! ) and alert .

Back to the good old Thursday night football tomorrow .
Look after each other.

Morning Walthy,

Just for info the mixed vaccine trial starts next month and will go on for 6-12 months with all sorts of dolly mixture variations being tested, the concept is a great one, if it proves successful as it may well elicit responses on three different levels by our immune systems and (in theory) may well render us impervious to differing mutations.

However, I'm told that the commercials between the various drug manufacturers could be hideously complex when it comes to costs/liability etc - guess we will see.

Stay safe, stay well!

Morning all, weather wise up here on the hill, or rather the South Downs Range lol!, posh eh! its bloody pissing down, but the Daffs and other smally weed/flowers are poking their heads up/out to keep us all happy.

Now then Greavsie, I'll have you know us responsible Dog owners do do our best to teach the numpty owners to pick up the shit left behind by their pooches, but to no avail, they are the "ooo I cant touch that! types, effin twatheads who give the rest of us a bad name.

I was going to ask you how you and Who had got on with your jabs, but you had already answered that, very good it seems.

Well a row is brewing at the QA, it appears they are talking about "turning off" the machine my oppo who has Covid is on because they need to see more signs of improvement, also it appears his missus is to ill to give a Yes or No decision on the matter, so who is playing God! in the QA? to make such a choice on her behalf, many of his/her oppo's n family are up in arms, so we are waiting and seeing.

Oh Yes "Pea n Ham" soup comp, was crowned the Champ yesterday hahaha.

All for now, keep keeping safe, do not let em get you down, cheers everyone.

So sorry about the potential news re your oppo mate...

Morning Walthy,

Just for info the mixed vaccine trial starts next month and will go on for 6-12 months with all sorts of dolly mixture variations being tested, the concept is a great one, if it proves successful as it may well elicit responses on three different levels by our immune systems and (in theory) may well render us impervious to differing mutations.

However, I'm told that the commercials between the various drug manufacturers could be hideously complex when it comes to costs/liability etc - guess we will see.

Stay safe, stay well!
Hey Ex, when Mrs PY and myself had our jabs, 2 weeks ago, the Doc said our 2nd one is in May and could be a mixture cocktail, just thought I would let you know.

So sorry about the potential news re your oppo mate...
Thanks for that Greavsie, you can probably imagine the pissed off anger we are all feeling at the mo.

He served his country in a number of war zones, only to have his life in the hands of some "God" of the NHS, bastards!

Just a little thing, my oppo owns a British Bulldog, who knows something is wrong, every time the door bell goes he races to the door, barking his heart out, to welcome my oppo home only to be disappointed, dog love, best in the world.

Morning Walthy,

Stay safe, stay well!
Thanks Ex . I also heard on the news that trials are planned now to actually infect volunteers with Covid , to test it , how little virus is needed to become infected , etc .

Good morning all . I hope you are all well .
pretty quiet on here .
can almost hear the tumbleweeds blowing through .
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rain , rain and more rain down here on the coast . I did get to have a shuftie in the greenhouse this week , when it stopped raining for an hour , and found that an army of field mice had moved in .
My fault for leaving the bird feed packets in there . I should have known better .
It’s a wooden greenhouse and one of the doors has warped a bit and doesn’t close properly .
It was one of my Spring Jobs that has now become more urgent .
I took everything out of the greenhouse , washed and cleaned the lot , but didn’t find the nest , so it’s obvious they are living somewhere else and just going in and out as they please .
Ive now got to find where they are living and persuade them to live somewhere else . Next door would be a good start .
We never had this when the last family next door to
us had three cats , but I know what I would prefer .
There are loads of them on the allotment, ...... mice , I mean , ,not families with three cats .!
So that’s my next job , when the rain stops .
Got to go , got things to do . ......... papers don’t read themselves you know !
stay safe and alert and distanced.
look after each other.

Good morning all . I hope you are all well .
pretty quiet on here .
can almost hear the tumbleweeds blowing through .
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rain , rain and more rain down here on the coast . I did get to have a shuftie in the greenhouse this week , when it stopped raining for an hour , and found that an army of field mice had moved in .
My fault for leaving the bird feed packets in there . I should have known better .
It’s a wooden greenhouse and one of the doors has warped a bit and doesn’t close properly .
It was one of my Spring Jobs that has now become more urgent .
I took everything out of the greenhouse , washed and cleaned the lot , but didn’t find the nest , so it’s obvious they are living somewhere else and just going in and out as they please .
Ive now got to find where they are living and persuade them to live somewhere else . Next door would be a good start .
We never had this when the last family next door to
us had three cats , but I know what I would prefer .
There are loads of them on the allotment, ...... mice , I mean , ,not families with three cats .!
So that’s my next job , when the rain stops .
Got to go , got things to do . ......... papers don’t read themselves you know !
stay safe and alert and distanced.
look after each other.

Why don't you install 24-hour security cameras in your greenhouse and set up multiple screens in the shed to monitor the mice? Once you've figured out their habits, you can then plot a plan to catch them and drop them at the nearest Gooner's fan's house.

Why don't you install 24-hour security cameras in your greenhouse and set up multiple screens in the shed to monitor the mice? Once you've figured out their habits, you can then plot a plan to catch them and drop them at the nearest Gooner's fan's house.
Now why didn’t I think of that ....... you have a devious mind Mutters .
If only I knew where a gooner lived ...... there is always a downside !

Wow the winter storm really caused and is still causing a massive cluster here in Northern Louisiana and Texas. I mean holy crap!

We thankfully have power, unlike many others. But very little water and are having to boil the little water we have to ensure we can use it to drink. Hopefully they get this shit fixed ASAP!

But all good, hope we play well today!

Wow the winter storm really caused and is still causing a massive cluster here in Northern Louisiana and Texas. I mean holy crap!

We thankfully have power, unlike many others. But very little water and are having to boil the little water we have to ensure we can use it to drink. Hopefully they get this shit fixed ASAP!

Pop round mate, use the shower, take water anytime you fancy ...we have had so much rain and snow we dont know what to do with all the the wet stuff

Seriously keep safe mate

And a serious Stay Safe from me as well

Morning all . It’s actually dry out there this morning . Wonder of wonders .
A few more days like this and I will be up the allotment .
I bet you all can’t wait ........ !
What tales I will be able to tell !

Funniest thing last night , I couldn’t find a radio commentary for love nor money for the game , then by chance I found one on Bet365 . (other betting companies are available!) .
I don’t gamble at all , so it was a bit weird to have found it on there .
Anyhow , it was basically a bloke sat in front of a tele and relating what was going on .
“ oh , hang on , somebody has scored there , somebody stooped down and the ball is in the net ........... wait a minute .... yes it was Son . Son has just scored”
Then a bit later we had “Oh , hang on a minute , “
Lots of grunts and a mumbling going on ..... “!that’s better , sorry about that “ ,,,, I’m sure he had got his gonads twisted in his gusset, ,, we have all done it ....... and so it went on .
I’ve seen the highlights this morning and was astounded at how good Bales and moura’s goals were .
He never related that at all on the radio .

Vinnie isnt prone to a goal celebration is he . The bloke on the radio was convinced he was offside , because he hadnt celebrated.
It must be offside he said . !
We could have done with Paul Tierney reffing this one , he is the only ref in the world that calls that run up for their penalty as illegal.
Well , when Son does it , it is .
Anybody else can do all sorts of stupid runs , hops skips and jumps .
What about Prince Harry . ...... here I go .... I’m going on one now !
Now .............it seems he won’t have to go into isolation at Claridges ( other hotels are available ) if he comes over to see his grandad .

It turns out that Royals don’t have to isolate when they fly into the country!!!! .......How does that work out !
Apparently yer actual royals don’t transmit the bloody virus !
Who knew ........ And he ain’t even a royal anymore , I’ve heard.!
Whatever..... if Prince Phillip doesn’t make it , and Harry wants to come and see his dear old grandad , he can ,!!
Makes my blood boil . ....... can you tell ?
One law for them Another law for all us plebs !
He either wants to be a kin royal or he don’t . He can’t have it both ways , .
He wants to be private and live his own life , fair enough.... , but then wants all the world to know they are having another baby . .

Sod off and have your baby then . ............... why does the kin world need to know . ............

I’m calming down now ........... :wack:

Hope you all have a good day , keep safe , alert , distanced and go for your jab as soon as you get the offer .
Look after each other.

Congrats to all concerned with the Mars landing. Fascinating to read the method etc. 300 million miles journey and 6 months !!
Some of the goals are to find evidence of micro biological life, collect samples to be retrieved in around 10 years, test for potential production of oxygen from CO2. Also to see if a helicopter will fly in the Mars atmosphere.
The first photos of the Martian surface are already back.

Afternoon all, weather up here cloudy with rain keeping on trying.

Went up the Ville this morning, normal Friday thing, Veg shop n Meat Van, got all that's required, I went back about an hr later to have a cup of char with one of my oppo's, ex-skate, we had a bloody good laugh, shame though he is a Manc, someone has to be I suppose.

Think the Alfred Hitchcock film, The Birds, was recreated in my back garden this morning, a whole load of Shitehawks, about 15 of em, decided to seek out pastures new, my garden, well the local Crows whose stomping ground it is decided to partake in their version of the "Battle of Britain", the flying, swooping down, up rising attacks was brilliant to watch, Shitehawks, though outnumbering the Crows by about 4 to 1 lost and in the end effed off, the Crows then landed on the fence with that evil look in their beady eye's and a smug, ave some of that look on the beaks, lol!

I have just read about Ex and his illness, jesus what a shock, gets you thinking eh!

Update on my oppo, suffering with Covid, he opened his eyes yesterday, slight head movement, thumbs up, nothing else yet, but await further news, come on mate your using up bed space in hotel QA.

Oh Yes! yesterday Mrs PY got an email from the DN's, well management side, telling her that her Carer needed to get the Vacinne Jab as she hasn't had it done yet and if she doesn't they will stop her coming in, well I cannot write the "polite" email that Mrs PY sent back, the language, even I blushed,lol!, you see the Carer had her Jab about 6 weeks ago, left n right hand here, typical Social Services.

All for now, but be warned, its still out there, so keep you and your kin safe. Cheers all.