Good Morning Thread | Page 201 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

Good morning all , I’m late on parade today . No excuse .
hope you are all well .
Beast from the East arriving soon Greavsie, wrap up warm mate .
Its always colder in your neck of the woods . On the exposed East Coast .
Keep safe everyone , stay alert .
look after each other .
hope your wife is ok Pompey.
Good afternoon all and Walt, even with denying me a sympathy vote lol!
Walt Mrs PY is bloody brilliant today, thanks for asking as others have, thank him upstairs also, well if there is somebody, each to their own eh!

Weather here is cloudy, breezy generally winterish I suppose.

Mind the local Falcons are still viewing my wildies feeding restaurant, my Daughter went out into the garden yesterday to shoo! one of them off, waving a bamboo cane, she got within a couple of feet of it with it sitting on my Aviary roof and watching her with its beady eyes lol! anyway it departed with the "I'll be back look", when the Daughter came in she said "Jesus I was sh*****g myself but what a beautiful bird" as you can guess we, mum n dad, had a laugh.

Any way all, hope the New year is going ok, plus keep keeping safe, they are still out there.

Good morning all , I’m late on parade today . No excuse .
hope you are all well .
Beast from the East arriving soon Greavsie, wrap up warm mate .
Its always colder in your neck of the woods . On the exposed East Coast .
Keep safe everyone , stay alert .
look after each other .
hope your wife is ok Pompey.

I'll let you all know when the beast hits the east and how fast he is travelling so you can all estimate when he gets to your neck of the woods!

It will be like WWII and as the Radar was developed in the East at Orford Ness, it seems appropriate that I act as an early warning system for you all.

Don't worry about me Walt, to date I have never exposed myself on the East Coast.....(a greek Island when I was a lad of course)....

And I have decided that I am gonna ignore the PM and wil not go to primary school tomorrow if it is open, and that is despite the fact that there are a couple of 'all right; young lasses teaching there, so I will have to keep my beastie under wraps (You dirty ole man Greavise)!

I expect all you YIDS to do likewise and stay home......sod your education for a while!

:taz:

Good afternoon all and Walt, even with denying me a sympathy vote lol!
Walt Mrs PY is bloody brilliant today, thanks for asking as others have, thank him upstairs also, well if there is somebody, each to their own eh!

Weather here is cloudy, breezy generally winterish I suppose.

Mind the local Falcons are still viewing my wildies feeding restaurant, my Daughter went out into the garden yesterday to shoo! one of them off, waving a bamboo cane, she got within a couple of feet of it with it sitting on my Aviary roof and watching her with its beady eyes lol! anyway it departed with the "I'll be back look", when the Daughter came in she said "Jesus I was sh*****g myself but what a beautiful bird" as you can guess we, mum n dad, had a laugh.

Any way all, hope the New year is going ok, plus keep keeping safe, they are still out there.
If you’ve got somebody upstairs , hiding , no wonder your wife is tired .

Good morning all .
greavsie , what a trooper you are .
I can see you standing there .
Watching
Giving the beast the evil eye .
Daring it to burst into life .
Keeping us all informed of its movements .
It’s strength .
How long it will be . .......

then, when you get out of the bathroom , maybe you could let us know how cold the other beast from the east is going to be .,

It’s a funny time of the year . We used to see a lot of other people and wish them a Happy New Year , but now I hardly see anybody .
I don’t think I’ve wished that to more than two people .
One to our neighbour , which was shouted over the fence , and the other to someone who was walking by as I was taking down the Christmas lights in the front garden .
He was one of those types that always have to make one of those stupid statements .
You get them when you wash the car , ..... “you can do mine next “ or , “ you will make it rain , doing that “
Yesterday I got , ....from somewhere behind me ...., “ I suppose you thought that was a good idea , when you put them up”

Well ... yes .... I did actually.... It was getting near Christmas Time .
All ‘kin festive I was .,...........Making a little bit of our country a tiny bit brighter and more cheerful .
It looked good , I thought . Took me about an hour , but in the context of the time of year , well worth it .
All bright , colourful and festive .
But he had to stand there and explain to me that he hadn’t bothered for the last ten years , couldn’t see the point of it . “Lot of fuss for nothing . “...... and then , back to the default........
“All very overrated , gets more and more expensive every year .”
Why don’t you just fuck off , I was thinking , as I said , “Oh well , got to get on , Happy New Year to you “ .

I bet it’s a lot of fun in his his house .

It always makes me think though , how long do you actually go on for , wishing someone a Happy New Year , one week ? Two weeks ?
............If you see one of your mates , unlikely , I know , in two weeks time , do you still bother ? .

We took all the decorations down indoors , when we put them up , they came out of the loft in three box’s,
We put them away yesterday , but they went back into two box’s.

that’s a bit of a mystery . But one less shimmy up the loft ladder .

Every cloud , as they say .
At least I could get to bed five minutes earlier last night , not having to wander to all corners of the house turning the lights off . It does look a bit bare now , for a while .
Hope you are all well , safe and alert .
Have a good day.
look after each other.

Welcome back ex
Morning all, Hope all is well in your households, let's hope this is the year that ends this global disaster.

Been in the sticks until yesterday and so haven't been around - hopefully you're all fit and well.

Welcome back EX......hope they were nice sticks.....a getaway for New Year perhaps with your bubble!. (Wasn't with lo Celso, Lamela and Reggie was it?)

Welcome back ex

Welcome back EX......hope they were nice sticks.....a getaway for New Year perhaps with your bubble!. (Wasn't with lo Celso, Lamela and Reggie was it?)

I was on my own +1 who has been in my support bubble and vice versa as she lives alone, so we weren't breaking any rules as we are both in the same Tier - but also had a lot of work to oversee down there which starts this week (hopefully!).

Can't believe what I read about these idiots, I hope the club make a real example of them.

Last edited:
I was on my own +1 who has been in my support bubble and vice versa as she lives alone, so we weren't breaking any rules as we are both in the same Tier - but also had a lot of work to othersee down there which starts this week (hopefully!).

Can't believe what I read about these idiots, I hope the club make a real example of them.

Never doubted your common sense ex.....shame there are so many idiots out there including young footballers including some of ours amongst them...

Afternoon all, a bit rainy, windy and cloudy up here on the hill down Souff!

Not sure what's happening weather wise, clouds are moving across from the NE, so maybe bringing shite Northerly weather with it.

Am also in agreement with the idiots, posh word for numpty twats, that are among us esp the young footballers, of a couple I am ashamed to say are in our ranks.

Oh yes! further, some silly bitch took a video of the QAH down our way, muttering on about it not being/looking very busy, and that we are being bullshitted by the NHS and Gov, it was/is posted all over social media, I cannot tell the amount of rebukes the silly bitch got, main one being from a Consultant, takes all sorts I suppose.

Cheers all keep safe n sound.

Afternoon all, a bit rainy, windy and cloudy up here on the hill down Souff!

Not sure what's happening weather wise, clouds are moving across from the NE, so maybe bringing shite Northerly weather with it.

Am also in agreement with the idiots, posh word for numpty twats, that are among us esp the young footballers, of a couple I am ashamed to say are in our ranks.

Oh yes! further, some silly bitch took a video of the QAH down our way, muttering on about it not being/looking very busy, and that we are being bullshitted by the NHS and Gov, it was/is posted all over social media, I cannot tell the amount of rebukes the silly bitch got, main one being from a Consultant, takes all sorts I suppose.

Cheers all keep safe n sound.

After my experience yesterday (see the covid thread) I have decided that should I meet a denier, a conspiracy nut or just any twat in person, I'm going to beat the living shit out of them - I can see no other way to get through to these idiotic numpties.

I feel better now knowing I will be much better being locked up so that I don't have to listen to/read their utter drival and complete nonsense.

Besides it's said that you should experience everything once in your life and I've always wondered what prison was really like.?. Of course there are some things I'd draw the line at, being a full bloodied very good looking male...lol!

Jesus, my patience is wearing thin these days.

Anyway, here we go again, let's hope this is the last and final lockdown for us all.

So, stay smart, stay safe and avoid the morons!

Last edited:
Good morning all
Seems to be quite nice out there today . Clear , calm and bright .

I’ve not been to the allotment for ages , I wonder what it’s like up there.
I bet when Ex started this thread , ages ago , and opened it with
“ post random thoughts on here for the duration........” he never thought it would run for over two hundred pages .
There are a few random thoughts contained in those pages .

Have you got your frogmans suit out again , Greavsie?
It will worth its weight in gold now .

My wife had a few check ups to contend with , this week at the hospital. It took ages yesterday , 40 minutes to be precise for someone in the Covid testing centre to answer the phone .
She has got to have another camera inserted where the sun doesn’t shine and more CT scans .
It’s all a worry .
‘Covid test on Thursday , then isolate again till her appointment on Sunday.,. Then isolate again till CT scans on the 14 th. .
What a way to live .
never mind , it will all be a memory soon .
Keep well .,stay safe.
look after each other.,

After my experience yesterday (see the covid thread) I have decided that should I meet a denier, a conspiracy nut or just any twat in person, I'm going to beat the living shit out of them - I can see no other way to get through to these idiotic numpties.

I feel better now knowing I will be much better being locked up so that I don't have to listen to/read their utter drival and complete nonsense.

Besides it's said that you should experience everything once in your life and I've always wondered what prison was really like.?. Of course there are some things I'd draw the line at, being a full bloodied very good looking male...lol!

Jesus, my patience is wearing thin these days.

Anyway, here we go again, let's hope this is the last and final lockdown for us all.

So, stay smart, stay safe and avoid the morons!
Don’t read the Covid thread today then Ex!

Good morning all
Seems to be quite nice out there today . Clear , calm and bright .

I’ve not been to the allotment for ages , I wonder what it’s like up there.
I bet when Ex started this thread , ages ago , and opened it with
“ post random thoughts on here for the duration........” he never thought it would run for over two hundred pages .
There are a few random thoughts contained in those pages .

Have you got your frogmans suit out again , Greavsie?
It will worth its weight in gold now .

My wife had a few check ups to contend with , this week at the hospital. It took ages yesterday , 40 minutes to be precise for someone in the Covid testing centre to answer the phone .
She has got to have another camera inserted where the sun doesn’t shine and more CT scans .
It’s all a worry .
‘Covid test on Thursday , then isolate again till her appointment on Sunday.,. Then isolate again till CT scans on the 14 th. .
What a way to live .
never mind , it will all be a memory soon .
Keep well .,stay safe.
look after each other.,
Good morning all and am agreeing with Walt weather wise.

Walt keep on keeping on, the light at the end is there, good luck with everything for you and Mrs Walt.
On the subject of camera's, have you ever had one down the eye of your nether region, I have it, the feeling cannot be described haha.

EX you mentioned experiences, having never been to prison, advice nah! you don't want that one, I stand guilty, because I have experienced that, though not a Civvy but a Military one, now that is an experience never wanting to fulfil again.

Back in lock-down, thankyou to all you twat head numpties out there, but remember we are strong and will beat this crap in the end, stand up the British Bulldog!
Cheers all keep smiling and yourselves with your kin safe.

Haha Walthy hugging a big "Cockrel" could be a report coming up here lol!
I’m gutted that when I did a tour of the old stadium , the original Cockerel was on display in the main entrance , and I had a photo of me giving it a man hug .
I got a right bollocking from the security guy , but I just laughed it off , as you do , when you know you are old enough to get away with it .

The bit I’m gutted about is that all my photos from that day were on my old Blackberry work phone .
It later died a sudden and unexplained death . I’ve never been able to retrieve the photos.
So I’ve got a photo of me , hugging the best cock in the world .......... somewhere!
I’ve still got the phone and the SIM card. So all may not be lost .