Good Morning Thread | Page 200 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

Afternoon all, cloudy and a bit chilly here down Souff, still no bloody snow, looks like jet washer will have to make an appearance in a couple of months then.

Walt, had a thought about your prediction of moir opening a Pet Zoo, it was just a thought so no action will be taken, my bloody head hurts lol!

All quiet on here so far, are there a number of hangovers or is "I can't be bloody bothered! lol!

Anyway keep keeping yourselves and kin safe, even though its the first day of the New year the numpties are still lingering.

Indubitably.

I didn't think there would ever be an opportunity to use that word in a proper context!
I don’t think I’ve ever used “ indubitably “ correctly .
I haven’t got a clue what it means !

You can take the boy out of Walthamstow but “indubitably “ was never there with him !

I don’t think I’ve ever used “ indubitably “ correctly .
I haven’t got a clue what it means !

You can take the boy out of Walthamstow but “indubitably “ was never there with him !
Oh come on cocker, we’re not uneducated as you know....there are loads of words I’ve never used and loads I have used which don’t mean what I thought.

Good morning all .
nice day out there today . The sort of day you want to get your gladrags on and spend some Money .
have a stroll around the sales ,.
buy a pork baguette at one of those stalls ( well , some of us might ! ) and get a German Brewed Pint with all the festive lights and sounds around us.
Get jostled every where you go .
Spend all day walking around with great big carrier bags that always bang into people .

When you get back to your car , your hands have got deep furrows in them and your fingers have turned blue .
The car park fee is twelve pounds fifty .
You are both absolutely knackered .
On the way home you reckon up what you have spent and it comes to over two hundred pounds .
There is nothing ready for the evening meal , so you get a takeaway.
Then sit there , full up , knackered , broke , missed the match , and wonder why you bothered .
Covid has put a stop to all of that.
Boy , do I miss it !

Those were the days .
stay safe and alert. Don’t let the buggers get you down .
Its a new year . Let’s make it a great one .

Good morning all .
nice day out there today . The sort of day you want to get your gladrags on and spend some Money .
buy a pork baguette at one of those stalls ( well , some of us might ! ) and get a German Brewed Pint with all the festive lights and sounds around us.
Spend all day walking around with great big carrier bags that always bang into people .

When you get back to your car , your hands have got deep furrows in them and your fingers have turned blue .
On the way home you reckon up what you have spent and it comes to over two hundred pounds .
Then sit there , full up , knackered , broke , missed the match , and wonder why you bothered .
Boy , do I miss it !

Those were the days .
Every cloud Walt, every cloud....except when it’s one bloody continuous cloud...

Good morning all .

Boy , do I miss it !

Those were the days .

You are so bleedin' finicky Walt...no pleasing you....

Wanted to answer Harri, but couldn't on LU predictor thread as it was closed, so I am now, I wasn't going for the sympathy vote mate haha, if I had I would have told you all that Mrs PY had got taken bad, thus me being busy, but she is ok now, thank f**k, another false alarm caused by her RSD/CRPS.

Wanted to answer Harri, but couldn't on LU predictor thread as it was closed, so I am now, I wasn't going for the sympathy vote mate haha, if I had I would have told you all that Mrs PY had got taken bad, thus me being busy, but she is ok now, thank f**k, another false alarm caused by her RSD/CRPS.
Yeah , good news mate . There are certain things that are more important than the prediction league . . not many ... but there a are a few .
So glad she is ok . Stay safe mate .

you definitely would not have got a sympathy vote though . :wahey:

Good morning all , I’m late on parade today . No excuse .
hope you are all well .
Beast from the East arriving soon Greavsie, wrap up warm mate .
Its always colder in your neck of the woods . On the exposed East Coast .
Keep safe everyone , stay alert .
look after each other .
hope your wife is ok Pompey.

Today everything is in a cloud...all your backups all your data all your photos no wonder it is always so heavy and grey overhead...just wait till the cloud comes crashing down........a brighter future ....
Except for Walt's Virgin Box recordings!

On that note Walt, I haven't been keeping tabs on your Virgin saga. Wot's the latest?!