Good Morning Thread | Page 176 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

Afternoon all, Mrs Py and her laxatives, still awaiting the Vulcano eruption, thought you would want to know lol!

I come on here to read everyday outcomes some sad, some down to earth and some down right comical, but hey! what do I find a bloody Science lesson haha.

Oh yes! got informed this morning, two of my old mates, both in their 80's, have been taken to the QA, both diagnosed with Covid, can I get info? can I fcuk! Official Secrets Act and all that bullshit, so will just have to wait n see, just for info! one is an ex-matelo the other ex-Grenadier Guards, full timers both, got everything crossed for them.

Cheers all, keep safe n sensible and stay alert cos they are out there still.
Don’t worry Pompey....just tell your missus if the laxatives don’t work by tea time the doc has told you put on a rubber glove and a bit of lube and leave the rest to her imagination....should work 😈😈

I pointed out the bright star to the right of this evenings crescent moon to my wife. I told her it was not a star but a planet. She didnt believe me. I said look , we are the Earth, follow the line to the moon, then that planet ( which is Venus ). She said how long does it take to get to the moon and Mars, I said 2 days and 6 months roughly. Venus I'm not sure about because it's on an elliptical orbit and it depends where it is on the orbit.
I lost her at elliptical !!
I read we could reach Venus in 192 days !!
So right now you can be on Earth, look up and see the Moon and Venus all with the naked eye.

Walt the Volcano is still stagnant and Harry Mrs PY says nice! funny ???? wonder what she means lol!
Sorry Pompey but an old doctor friend of mine once had to perform that type of “operation”...I did post the whole story months ago on here...when he got home his wife Sally had prepared Toad in the Hole for dinner...hope it doesn’t come to that...

It is a wonderful world. It has a star of the right size and age to provide heat and light. That star is the right distance away too. The world orbits the star which causes seasons for plants and wildlife to use. The world spins to provide night and day for the plants and animals to work and rest. The world has the right atmosphere and temperature. It has enough water and oxygen to sustain life.
I could go on, but the formula this world has is truly wonderful, possibly unique. What are the odds of all those ingredients coming together at the right time ?

With God, all things are possible.
Matthew 19-23 30

With mrs Pompey and her volcano predicament , why is it that I can’t get the Pompeii volcano scenario out of my mind ,,,, !
the thought of the pair of them being found after lockdown , preserved forever !
Any how , ... good morning all . Dull and grey here , as my wife keeps telling me . !
Cold as well ..... The weather , I’m on about .
Hope you are all impressed with my new paragraphs .
Painting is ongoing , trouble is , we think we have all the time in the world .,stopping for tea breaks , lunch breaks , watching Countdown,,then it gets too dark , and another day is gone .
Still , we do have have all the time in the world , don’t we .
Every day seems more promising , with the fantastic work being done on getting the vaccines approved .
The tunnel is getting shorter , and lighter.
I always find it funny that Christmas always sets its own deadlines.
The powers that be are saying now that some vaccines could be ready by Christmas , and we all think that is good , well of course it is , but why then .
Any date will be good .
When I was at work , if we didn’t get certain jobs finished by Christmas , the world and their dogs were on my back .
Furniture shops make Christmas a delivery target ! Weird , I think !

Hope you are all well and safe.,.. stay alert and worthy .
I’m looking forward to the game on Saturday . It’s going to be a good test for us .
Look after each other.

With mrs Pompey and her volcano predicament , why is it that I can’t get the Pompeii volcano scenario out of my mind ,,,, !
the thought of the pair of them being found after lockdown , preserved forever !
Any how , ... good morning all . Dull and grey here , as my wife keeps telling me . !
Cold as well ..... The weather , I’m on about .
Hope you are all impressed with my new paragraphs .
Painting is ongoing , trouble is , we think we have all the time in the world .,stopping for tea breaks , lunch breaks , watching Countdown,,then it gets too dark , and another day is gone .
Still , we do have have all the time in the world , don’t we .
Every day seems more promising , with the fantastic work being done on getting the vaccines approved .
The tunnel is getting shorter , and lighter.
I always find it funny that Christmas always sets its own deadlines.
The powers that be are saying now that some vaccines could be ready by Christmas , and we all think that is good , well of course it is , but why then .
Any date will be good .
When I was at work , if we didn’t get certain jobs finished by Christmas , the world and their dogs were on my back .
Furniture shops make Christmas a delivery target ! Weird , I think !

Hope you are all well and safe.,.. stay alert and worthy .
I’m looking forward to the game on Saturday . It’s going to be a good test for us .
Look after each other.
I think the residents of Pompeii were preserved in. volcanic ash Walt....I’m not sure what your vision of the Pompeys’ issue is like but I don’t think it would be so attractive.

I think the residents of Pompeii were preserved in. volcanic ash Walt....I’m not sure what your vision of the Pompeys’ issue is like but I don’t think it would be so attractive.
Hahaha, thanks for that Harry, when it happens I am off like a rocket because I refuse to get preserved under a pile of ?.

Thank you all for your quick fire retorts, after telling Mrs PY about them, she laughed so much it caused 0-60 in record time for reaching the loo downstairs, which by the way we, myself and the Carer, are banned from using, you know "just in case" so its up the stairs to the one upstairs, the mini sprint was to no avail, am still waiting for the eruption lol!
Will keep you all updated haha.

I have been up the Ville today to do my normal Friday shop, quite busy really, though I must admit met a few of my ex-military colleagues all with beamer's on their boatraces.

Walt has eloquently described the weather so will say no more.

Look after yourselves and your kin, keep a beedy eye out for those numpties, they are breeding fast, keep smiling all.