Good Morning Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

Morning all, WW. Reporting for duty . Another day in paradise. Did our clapping last night for the NHS . Kept well away though from all the others . All very sensible .
I read that it would be good to display blue lighting as per the various landmarks , or blue bunting , or blue whatever . We didn’t have any of that but I have got a collection of films . My wife said that wasn’t what people were on about !
Keep well . Keep safe . Keep your gloves on . And masks , and goggles . There are going to be some seriously dodgy sun tans this year .
Did the goggles feature in your films Walt?

LOL. This is the first year I've had to worry about burning the crown of my head.
I forget to put sun cream on my head every year until it gets burnt and is tender under the hot water in the shower . I’ve got that at the moment !
Did the goggles feature in your films Walt?
Goggles and gimp masks Harry . ....Of course . What sort of films don’t have them .

We were in Benidorm for Christmas years ago and one night we saw a comedian called Albie Senior who told a joke about goggles and gimp masks . Absolutely brilliant . I don’t think I could “tell” it on here !

LOL. This is the first year I've had to worry about burning the crown of my head.
My hair went grey (gray) years ago . I always had a number three cut but my wife put a ban on that as I got older, then developed a bald spot , which now gets burnt , and now it’s getting longer and I need a haircut . As there are no hair cut shops open , I’m looking a bit bohemian. I might have to succumb and let my wife cut it and hope it will grow out again before I can go out again. ! I still have my street cred to consider !!!!!!:silly:

My hair went grey (gray) years ago . I always had a number three cut but my wife put a ban on that as I got older, then developed a bald spot , which now gets burnt , and now it’s getting longer and I need a haircut . As there are no hair cut shops open , I’m looking a bit bohemian. I might have to succumb and let my wife cut it and hope it will grow out again before I can go out again. ! I still have my street cred to consider !!!!!!:silly:

I would have had you down as a trilby man !!!

Was too early to post this morning when I left!
School visits then driving around Devon looking for feral children!
Also, it turns out that the definition of 'self-isolation' for some of our 'parental clients' varies from keeping the windows and doors shut and curtains drawn all day to a back yard party with uncles and aunties - which is OK 'because they are family and we know them over there'.....
FFS.
Hope everyone is hunky dory.

I would have had you down as a trilby man !!!
You couldn’t be further from the truth ! I live year in year out in T shirt and shorts , hate wearing jeans etc and only put them on when it’s essential. I have never ever owned or worn a titfer except only last summer, when I reluctantly bought one of those peaked caps for our holiday in Spain. My neighbours tell me they only know it’s really cold in the winter when they see me in a jumper or fleece . !
Trilby . Never in a million years . Arfer Daley I ain’t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha

You couldn’t be further from the truth ! I live year in year out in T shirt and shorts , hate wearing jeans etc and only put them on when it’s essential. I have never ever owned or worn a titfer except only last summer, when I reluctantly bought one of those peaked caps for our holiday in Spain. My neighbours tell me they only know it’s really cold in the winter when they see me in a jumper or fleece . !
Trilby . Never in a million years . Arfer Daley I ain’t !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha
Mrs and I walked out of the church to the theme tune to Minder. I watched the one where a Arthur was on Jury service last night. Beyond hilarious.

Mrs and I walked out of the church to the theme tune to Minder. I watched the one where a Arthur was on Jury service last night. Beyond hilarious.
That show will go down as one of my all time favourites . Couldn’t stand to miss an episode. We didn’t have catch up tv then did we . Spent a lot of my time in ‘drinkers ‘ as a youth in London . Brilliant .

I forget to put sun cream on my head every year until it gets burnt and is tender under the hot water in the shower . I’ve got that at the moment !

Goggles and gimp masks Harry . ....Of course . What sort of films don’t have them .

We were in Benidorm for Christmas years ago and one night we saw a comedian called Albie Senior who told a joke about goggles and gimp masks . Absolutely brilliant . I don’t think I could “tell” it on here !
Oh you big tease Walt....😷😷