Good Morning Thread | Page 369 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

A very good morning all, sunny late Indian Summer, don't give a ? if its not allowed to be said anymore.

Yesterday I told you all about my Flu Jab, well for the first time ever I had a bloody achy pain in my deltoid, shoulder muscles, all bleedin night, Mrs PY reckons its because I was stabbed to high up on my arm lol!

Hoddle, love it Hump day, but is that as in Sex or getting the Ump!
Love the pics of your Mustang, my 2nd fave USA car, for me it is the Dodge Charger the Mustang competitor.

Sorry Walt did not see the "Harvest moon" over the Spinnaker Tower, remember I live at the back of the hill, so would have had to drive up there for the views over Pompey, mind I loved your pic! but it would also have meant having a Monster Burger mmmm!
Regards the Spinnaker, I have a great story regards the bollocks of building it and how the Main Contractor, forget name at this mo, did Pompey Council up like the proverbial kipper!

I see Greavsie is a Hi-Techy compared to us, we is basically Dyno's, so I leave all that stuff to one of my Daughters lol!
So your thinking of going to Scum then Walt, oh the desperation! I forgive you this once, but don't be making a habit of it.

My oppo rang to inform the Old Bill that he had his car nicked, the Bill asked him if he was alarmed, he replied he was fcuking furious! sad eh!

Looking for a good result tonight, I know dreaming!

Over n out to you all, have a great day, don't get to down tonight if it doesn't go to well, there is always beating the neighbours next Sunday on their patch.

Welcome to a bright and sunny morning for all us Southerners.

Good luck to your wife Pompey with her upcoming eye op, hope it all goes well for her. Hope the pain from the flu jab goes soon for you, I went up to our local surgery last week to book a jab, only to be told that they are not taking appointments but going from a list and I would be informed when my turn came, not holding out much hope there.

What a fantastic car Hod, certainly puts are Skoda to shame, hope things are getting better for you all over in Oz.

Walt, why don't you and Pompey, with all your gardening skills, get together and do a version of Gardener's World, you two could probably make a fortune out of it.

Tomorrow is departure day for our little venture around the west of the British Isles, wife is busy packing at the moment, it's frightening what they can find to stuff into a suitcase. Still not sure if we are a bit on the daft side doing this trip, but have been testing myself every day so far this week and it's been negative all the time, which will probably mean one of us will test positive at the terminal tomorrow!!

Lets hope for a better Wednesday evening than last Sunday's afternoon.

Take care y'all

Welcome to a bright and sunny morning for all us Southerners.

Good luck to your wife Pompey with her upcoming eye op, hope it all goes well for her. Hope the pain from the flu jab goes soon for you, I went up to our local surgery last week to book a jab, only to be told that they are not taking appointments but going from a list and I would be informed when my turn came, not holding out much hope there.

What a fantastic car Hod, certainly puts are Skoda to shame, hope things are getting better for you all over in Oz.

Walt, why don't you and Pompey, with all your gardening skills, get together and do a version of Gardener's World, you two could probably make a fortune out of it.

Tomorrow is departure day for our little venture around the west of the British Isles, wife is busy packing at the moment, it's frightening what they can find to stuff into a suitcase. Still not sure if we are a bit on the daft side doing this trip, but have been testing myself every day so far this week and it's been negative all the time, which will probably mean one of us will test positive at the terminal tomorrow!!

Lets hope for a better Wednesday evening than last Sunday's afternoon.

Take care y'all
lijaboc, you must have an amazing sense of humour, Walt n me doing a gardening show, it would a comedy show on my part, Walt very good, me crap, I would have to be his stooge, mind Walt n Pompey doesn't sound bad as a new comedy act, that is, how to do and how not to do.

My arm from the Flu stab is fine now, thanks for asking.

lijaboc, you must have an amazing sense of humour, Walt n me doing a gardening show, it would a comedy show on my part, Walt very good, me crap, I would have to be his stooge, mind Walt n Pompey doesn't sound bad as a new comedy act, that is, how to do and how not to do.

My arm from the Flu stab is fine now, thanks for asking.

A bit like Whitehouse and Mortimer going fishing ?

A word to the wise all cricket fans. As from today the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC), the custodian of the laws of the game, has announced that there shall no longer be 'batsmen'. The etiquette now is to refer to 'batters' to adopt a more inclusive terminology for all.

Thats batty
I can’t believe they will still be allowing
Slips
Maiden . Bowling one over is a complete no no , surely
Cow corner ( surely they can’t allow a Wo man to patrol that area )
Silly point
Silly mid on
Players called Willey
( especially when there is a bowler called Holding bowling to him !) …. Sorry … not him … IT
Good length ,
Short balls . Anything to do with” balls “
Nice wrist action .
Having a slash on the on side .
Groundsman ,( how does that escape )

If the game is going to go mad , it has to go properly mad

Kin ell , me and Pompey going fishing and growing veg , whatever next .

Lijaboc , hope you and your wife have a great time , keep us informed .

Good morning all , we were sunbathing again in the garden. It was lovely .
Also went for a lovely walk around lunchtime around Lee on Solent and along the sea front .
Took around two hours , really enjoyed it .

There are a lot of craft shops , and we were looking for a Russian Doll for our granddaughters upcoming birthday . My wife has one and our grand daughter loves it.
Sadly couldn’t find one .
The reviews on Amazon for them are not good , so we wanted to get a decent one.

Hope you are all well , take care , look after each other. Have a good day .

Slips
Silly point
Silly mid on
Players called Willey
( especially when there is a bowler called Holding bowling to him !) …. Sorry … not him … IT
Good length ,
Nice wrist action .

"The bowler's Holding, the batsman's Willey"

Still the best commentary line ever.

Slips
Silly point
Silly mid on
Players called Willey
Good length ,
Nice wrist action .

Hahahahaha brilliant Walt.

Kin ell , me and Pompey going fishing and growing veg , whatever next .

Lijaboc , hope you and your wife have a great time , keep us informed .

Good morning all , we were sunbathing again in the garden. It was lovely .
Also went for a lovely walk around lunchtime around Lee on Solent and along the sea front .
Took around two hours , really enjoyed it .

There are a lot of craft shops , and we were looking for a Russian Doll for our granddaughters upcoming birthday . My wife has one and our grand daughter loves it.
Sadly couldn’t find one .
The reviews on Amazon for them are not good , so we wanted to get a decent one.

Hope you are all well , take care , look after each other. Have a good day .
Be honest Walt am still trying to work out the Angle of Gardening, sorry rather fishy that!

Lee on Solent, Mrs PY loves it down that way, it was out in the oggin there, where she was trained by her Dad, until a bad accident stopped him training, she was an amazing swimmer, still is, in those days, mind last time me n the kids raced her, she was finished by the time we bloody started lol! though I think through her one of our Daughters is a very good open sea, lake swimmer.

My favourite story of the day is about Fifi the Llama.

She has single handedly cured the global pandemic with her nanobodies. She offered her body to science rather than be the latest llama victim of pillows, rugs and ropes. Her risk has paid off.

Morning all
.. there are weird things going on .

Like a lot of people , we have started doing a lot of on line shopping. ….. Amazon and the like .
We are awaiting the delivery of a friends birthday present and it was due yesterday , but then we got a text saying it was delayed until Friday ,,,,,, coming via Hermes .

This morning , 7am , we get a text message , looking like it’s from Hermes , saying if we don’t pay the charge on the parcel , the delivery will be cancelled and it will be returned to the depot……
” Click here to pay “ and all that nonsense .

We had the same last week , with a parcel that was being delivered via the Post Office. ….. same sort of message , click here to pay .

Now ,,,, who is selling these details ?
Not only does some nefarious bastard know we are due a parcel , they also know our mobile number .
Obviously they don’t know our address , they couldn’t give a shit about that , but they know the parcel was delayed , for whatever reason , .

Our mobile number ,or one of them , is required for all of these delivery firms and they are being leaked , along with the delivery times .

Has anybody else had this ?

It’s a common thing for us , and we have come to expect it … sadly.

We got a brilliant card for our friend . We are going to a barbecue there tomorrow , ….the card says “ we would love to say you are a lovely person , but everyone knows you are a c@#t !

She is going to love it !!!!!!!! Can’t wait to see her face !!

We bought two LP frames during the week , the ones you put a LP cover sleeve in and hang on the wall.
It’s caused a bit of a debate about which LP to use .
We are trying to shy away from the obvious , like Dark Side of the Moon , Abbey Road etc .
I think I’m going for Led Zeppelin 4 , but I can’t really make my mind up , there is no reason we can’t change them later on of course .

Think my wife is going for John Lennon , “imagine “ . One of her favourites .
It’s such a weird thing to do , trying to choose a favourite LP sleeve as against a favourite album .
Houses of the Holy is also good .

Anyhow. It’s a lovely day out there , so i’m off ,….. the greenhouse
is open so it doesn’t get too hot in there , although the chillies like it hot .. somebody had a sense of humour , calling them chillies ………..some of these things growing in there are the hottest things known to man , or person I should say.
Got to be so careful what you say these days .

Take care all , look after each other.

Morning all
.. there are weird things going on .

Like a lot of people , we have started doing a lot of on line shopping. ….. Amazon and the like .
We are awaiting the delivery of a friends birthday present and it was due yesterday , but then we got a text saying it was delayed until Friday ,,,,,, coming via Hermes .

This morning , 7am , we get a text message , looking like it’s from Hermes , saying if we don’t pay the charge on the parcel , the delivery will be cancelled and it will be returned to the depot……
” Click here to pay “ and all that nonsense .

We had the same last week , with a parcel that was being delivered via the Post Office. ….. same sort of message , click here to pay .

Now ,,,, who is selling these details ?
Not only does some nefarious bastard know we are due a parcel , they also know our mobile number .
Obviously they don’t know our address , they couldn’t give a shit about that , but they know the parcel was delayed , for whatever reason , .

Our mobile number ,or one of them , is required for all of these delivery firms and they are being leaked , along with the delivery times .

Has anybody else had this ?

It’s a common thing for us , and we have come to expect it … sadly.

We got a brilliant card for our friend . We are going to a barbecue there tomorrow , ….the card says “ we would love to say you are a lovely person , but everyone knows you are a c@#t !

She is going to love it !!!!!!!! Can’t wait to see her face !!

We bought two LP frames during the week , the ones you put a LP cover sleeve in and hang on the wall.
It’s caused a bit of a debate about which LP to use .
We are trying to shy away from the obvious , like Dark Side of the Moon , Abbey Road etc .
I think I’m going for Led Zeppelin 4 , but I can’t really make my mind up , there is no reason we can’t change them later on of course .

Think my wife is going for John Lennon , “imagine “ . One of her favourites .
It’s such a weird thing to do , trying to choose a favourite LP sleeve as against a favourite album .
Houses of the Holy is also good .

Anyhow. It’s a lovely day out there , so i’m off ,….. the greenhouse
is open so it doesn’t get too hot in there , although the chillies like it hot .. somebody had a sense of humour , calling them chillies ………..some of these things growing in there are the hottest things known to man , or person I should say.
Got to be so careful what you say these days .

Take care all , look after each other.

Thiis is the one for you mate

1632477516176.png

Morning all, lovely sunny a bit breezy wevver down this way.

Walt, Hermes troubles etc, well I have to say I have never had the grief your getting, well Mrs PY really, she runs a 50plus club, catalogue type thing, and it is Hermes who do all her deliveries, like I said gets no grief, so sorry for you mate.

As you said lots of peops do online shopping these days, that includes me, normally with Amazon, am a Prime member, so must say they are very good.
I also have a PAY-PAL account, one word excellent service, highly recommended, I do online purchases only with Firms who use the PAY-PAL service, never get any grief with them.

Keep well all, we are slowly but surely getting there, so a big cheers to all family members of this site.