Good Morning Thread | Page 336 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

Good morning all , weather reports from all over the country now , I love it .
RD and Lijaboc in the west , Swindon ?
Pompey Matic and me on the south coast .
Greavsie keeping a lone vigil in the east .

Mutters and Nick tracking the northern approaches.

Anybody else strategically placed ?

Exciting and very handy for the cricket .
At the moment it’s grey and dull . No breeze .

Saturday. , and a walk up to the shop to get me linen , read that for an hour , then off to mother in laws with her linen and do her jobs she wants done , back this afternoon to watch the Olympics.
Our plumber is back next week , he had an awful week , lost his Dad, but he has told me he will be back next Tuesday .
Hopefully I can get all the finishing off bits done on Wednesday , lots of Brownie Points for me , ……. Hopefully ……, ive just used the Hopefully word .
I hate that word , Kane says it a lot , …. Hopefully this , hopefully that ….. hate it .
I WILL get the finishing off bits done by Wednesday.
Take care ,…. Look after each other.
look out for a pinged person . Give them a swerve .

Good morning all , weather reports from all over the country now , I love it .
RD and Lijaboc in the west , Swindon ?
Pompey Matic and me on the south coast .
Greavsie keeping a lone vigil in the east .

Mutters and Nick tracking the northern approaches.

Anybody else strategically placed ?

Exciting and very handy for the cricket .
At the moment it’s grey and dull . No breeze .

Saturday. , and a walk up to the shop to get me linen , read that for an hour , then off to mother in laws with her linen and do her jobs she wants done , back this afternoon to watch the Olympics.
Our plumber is back next week , he had an awful week , lost his Dad, but he has told me he will be back next Tuesday .
Hopefully I can get all the finishing off bits done on Wednesday , lots of Brownie Points for me , ……. Hopefully ……, ive just used the Hopefully word .
I hate that word , Kane says it a lot , …. Hopefully this , hopefully that ….. hate it .
I WILL get the finishing off bits done by Wednesday.
Take care ,…. Look after each other.
look out for a pinged person . Give them a swerve .

Burnham-on-Sea Walt. 👍

Weather report from the east.,.......still, overcast, warm ...lull before a storm meethinks.

Presidents day at the outdoor bowls today ...not attending cos they all get their uniforms, white trousers, white shirts....blazers with all their badges on FFS.....military precision...(.soory Pomp)...not for me I gave up being suited and booted when I retired! ...will go up there later in me jeans and a tee-shirt and have a few jars with them after the bowls and their presentations......alright for them as they like that sort of thing but it dont rock my boat.

Anything white I wear does not remain white for long ...beer and food stains, etc
(underpants - not going there!).

I love the club as it is not just bowls indoors and out, we have a wide range of social events as well,,,general knowledge and music quiz nights, trips to shows if you want, football rugby matches and cricket matches on the big screen in the lounge with catering....and Bar Services of course...and no limit on opening hours....open till the last man drops!...there are tamer events like board game morning and feckin Bingo nights (although never attending I hear they can become quite heated!)

Indoor season friendlies with other clubs are great days epecially if it is pissing or snowing, ....me and my mate and our wives run these and other special sat events like grand natonal day, St.Valentines day , St,.Patricks day gala etc....12 hour slogs they are....but great stuff....and footie matches beer and snacks if Spurs are playing, especially Chelski or West Sham as there are a small handful of their supporters in the club...mainly Yids though ha ha.

Anyway enough of that, looks like the outdoor Presidents day is gonna be a soaking whites event....worse I hear is if someone is wearing cheap schmuck whites, then they become translucent almost in the rain and stick to the skin...guess thats why the old dears attend...to maybe reminisce ha ha.

Byeee have a great weekend.

Last edited:
Morning all, cloudy, dull a bit rainy after the muvva of storms hit last night, me n Mrs PY were up for about 2 hrs+ looking after the Hound, who was fretting/scared, breathing heavy, me I sat at the window watching the Lightning excellent, dangerous stuff though, brought back many memories of yesteryear out in the storms across the world, land and sea.

Did learn something, more like proven yesterday, the effects of long covid.

Whilst the norm having a cuppa with my oppo's at our normal cafe, my oppo who had just come out of hospital, about 2 weeks ago, having suffered with Covid, turned up in his wheelchair being pushed by his bloody little missus, 9st, him 19st, I took over, turns out he had made a mistake for an eye appointment.

All my oppo's being ex-service as him, really made a fuss, brilliant, any way he came home with me to see Mrs PY, a good couple of hours was had, but he isn't right yet, you could see that, long way short of being back to normal, that's if he ever gets that way.

Took him n her home, in my Dodge which he was chuffed to be in, loved it, anyway after dropping him home, making sure he got in safely, I came home, only to get a call from his missus a couple of hrs later that he had collapsed, is ok, reason loads of peops paid a bloody visit to him at the same time, he just couldn't handle it, we told his missus tell them to ring if they are coming round so you can say yes or no, it was just to much for him after the excitement of his first trip out, anyway was informed he was up n about today, thank bloody christ.

Lastly for you gardeners my rookie market garden is growing really well according to my expert Mrs PY, so all chuffed here then.

Cheers all am off up the EVille now, usual choes etc.
Keep safe n sound all.