Good Morning Thread | Page 244 | Vital Football

Good Morning Thread

Some great posts on here , just because I haven’t been on here ... Cricket at 4am .... allotment at 11....... flat on my back , knackered .... at four pm .....
Glad you h ave your jab booked Nick .
It’s Friday night , I love Friday nights , , the gold watch will be out later , after a couple of cans . Music on tele , ....... have a good night all
stay safe .

oh yeah , ........ that prick next door , who opened the door to talk to me when I put his paper through the door , has been tested positive for kin Corona virus. Fucking brilliant ennit . That was about five days ago , I think .
Watch this space ... I stay away from every fucking thing and every fucking one , and I do a favour for a prick , ..... he knows I think he is a prick , he told me ! ....... he said last year that he knows I think he is a prick ....
where was I... ? Oh yeah , so now I’ve potentially been exposed to the virus , and so has my wife .
If Ive got it ...........gotta go.... I’m winding myself up ... I’m sure I was too far away .

Some great posts on here , just because I haven’t been on here ... Cricket at 4am .... allotment at 11....... flat on my back , knackered .... at four pm .....
It’s Friday night , I love Friday nights , , the gold watch will be out later , after a couple of cans . Music on tele , ....... have a good night all
stay safe .

oh yeah , ........ that prick next door , who opened the door to talk to me when I put his paper through the door , has been tested positive for kin Corona virus. Fucking brilliant ennit . That was about five days ago , I think .
Watch this space ... I stay away from every fucking thing and every fucking one , and I do a favour for a prick , ..... he knows I think he is a prick , he told me ! ....... he said last year that he knows I think he is a prick ....
where was I... ? Oh yeah , so now I’ve potentially been exposed to the virus , and so has my wife .
If Ive got it ...........gotta go.... I’m winding myself up ... I’m sure I was too far away .

FFS Walt ....favours off from now on mate! Do him a favour and put some dog shit in his letterbox

Good morning all, weaver down Souff, sunny, cloudy, sunny again can't make its bloody mind up, a bit of a breeze, slightly chilly round ?.

Now then Walt, I said on numerous occasions there are "numpties" about it sounds like to me that you have the "King" of em living next door to you, anyone got a SLR handy, I have everything crossed for you and the missus that the "numpty Prick" hasn't delivered the "thing" we are all afraid of to you.

Keep safe all, think of Walt and his good deed, being a good neighbour, for the prick, but rewarded with...put into a position of worry, remember they are still out there.

FFS Walt ....favours off from now on mate! Do him a favour and put some dog shit in his letterbox

....ooops thats a bit harsh as he may have been asympotomatic and did not know he had it when he hugged you at the front door for bringing him his newspaper ....however if he did know....well gloves are off mate!.....

....ooops thats a bit harsh as he may have been asympotomatic and did not know he had it when he hugged you at the front door for bringing him his newspaper ....however if he did know....well gloves are off mate!.....
He opened the door to thank me for the paper and ask me how much he owed me . Despite my wife having previously texted and said not to worry about the money , he decided he should ask me , in the same breath as he told me what a horrible sore throat he had !!!!!
The whole family were /are isolating because the daughter had tested positive after catching it from work .
Now he has tested positive . Every minute I don’t go down with it is a bonus !
As I said , I’m sure I was far enough away , and it was only for a very very short time ,five seconds or so . ..... but ........

Sorry about my short “ good morning “ .,, not like me I know , but the cricket was on , and it was in between overs .
Silly me , I should have waited another half an hour when it was all over .
I was sure Foakes and Lawrence were going to put on a three hundred run partnership , leaving Stokes and Anderson to wipe the smiles off of the Indians faces , didn’t quite go to plan !
They really are brilliant at the moment ,the Indians, especially on Home ground .
I don’t understand the non segregation of the crowds , no face masks , and general no Covid problems .
Stay safe. Keep well . Look after each other.

He opened the door to thank me for the paper and ask me how much he owed me . Despite my wife having previously texted and said not to worry about the money , he decided he should ask me , in the same breath as he told me what a horrible sore throat he had !!!!!
The whole family were /are isolating because the daughter had tested positive after catching it from work .
Now he has tested positive . Every minute I don’t go down with it is a bonus !
As I said , I’m sure I was far enough away , and it was only for a very very short time ,five seconds or so . ..... but ........

Sorry about my short “ good morning “ .,, not like me I know , but the cricket was on , and it was in between overs .
Silly me , I should have waited another half an hour when it was all over .
I was sure Foakes and Lawrence were going to put on a three hundred run partnership , leaving Stokes and Anderson to wipe the smiles off of the Indians faces , didn’t quite go to plan !
They really are brilliant at the moment ,the Indians, especially on Home ground .
I don’t understand the non segregation of the crowds , no face masks , and general no Covid problems .
Stay safe. Keep well . Look after each other.
Didn't you have your first jab over three weeks ago though Walt? There's every chance you'll be protected.

Didn't you have your first jab over three weeks ago though Walt? There's every chance you'll be protected.

Yes Gary , I did .
The thing is , the prick next door also had his jab at the same time .
Now he has been tested positive , I’m not sure how ill he is with it , but he has contracted it . My wife has had her jab , but only ten days ago . If I catch this thing , I’ve got to isolate from her , and her mother , (86) who we look after . (Shopping , housework etc ) ,

mother in law has obviously had her jab as well .
I’m feeling ok , I have no symptoms but it’s always nagging away .
Just me being weird I think . Getting paranoid.

Thanks Gary . (y)

Good morning all, weaver down Souff, sunny, cloudy, sunny again can't make its bloody mind up, a bit of a breeze, slightly chilly round ?.

Now then Walt, I said on numerous occasions there are "numpties" about it sounds like to me that you have the "King" of em living next door to you, anyone got a SLR handy, I have everything crossed for you and the missus that the "numpty Prick" hasn't delivered the "thing" we are all afraid of to you.

Keep safe all, think of Walt and his good deed, being a good neighbour, for the prick, but rewarded with...put into a position of worry, remember they are still out there.
Thanks Pompey . Not sure why I would need a Single Lens Reflex camera , I definitely don’t need a photo of him !!!!!! Ha ha

Good MOANING -

Grey but dry in the far east
Nursey pay offer is a joke
Sturgeon always seemed a bit fishy - should quit gauping with that so so annoying voice repeating...independence. Change the record FFS Scotland keeps voting to stay in the union so why are you not listening to the voters.
Quite a few neighbours seems to think jab means break rules. Strange cars parked overnight....can't magically all be in their same bubble and anyway lockdown has not eased yet! Idiots!
Smart water meters installed in our road last week, Now will have to check the readings weekly to see how smart they are...SMART in my experience means mistakes and rip off the customer and lay off staff. Meanwhile water flows down the curb from a leak reported 10 days ago. Got their priorities right eh!
All this fuss over Oprah interviewing the ex royal couple shortly . People worrying about the 99 year old being upset at what they might say. He is getting A1 medical care ...who else in the country would get a stent/or similar heart treatment/operation at 99?
Finally finished watching the Terror.....started so we finished - wot a loada tosh dont bother - started off good and went down hill fast - a bit like our PL season

Good MORNING -

Loved the Burnley equaliser v le Arse
No leaks central heatiing fine two days running. dont have to go into the eaves dungeon - at least for now.
Lawn repairs completed yesterday
A rest day - wine with lunch - loadsa footie on the agenda and a few beers hope City stuff cheating manure and that creepy moaning Bruno geezer before we crush cryptic palace into a pile of broken glass.

Gotta go have a goodjun

Last edited:
Good morning all , hope you are all ok .

Great post above Greavsie . You always seem to be on my wavelength , ( royals at the moment pissing me off )Sturgeon , major utility companies ,.....
British Gas tried to put up our monthly payments last week , having only reduced them a month ago , when we (my wife ) pointed out we were over a hundred pounds overpaid , (well over on the gas , about a hundred and sixty pounds) , on both gas and electric accounts .
So they reduced them , then , four weeks later , tried to put them back up . Yeah right .
My wife got onto it and they said that if we went on to the default tariff we would owe them money at the end of next year . She said why would we go onto a default tariff . ?
They then said our tariff is coming to an end in two months time !!!!!
So now we have signed up to a new tariff which is four pounds a month cheaper than what we are paying now . And fourteen pounds a month cheaper than what we were paying a month ago
If anyone can tell me how that all works , I would be all ears .

It was nice having a lay in this morning , with no cricket to get up for . Fours hours lay in I had . Four hours !!!!
Channel four must be feeling pissed off having laid out for all that cricket and half of it being wiped out because of the all powerful Indian Cricket board wanting to ensure their superiority .

Having a day in the garden today before the football starts , washing all the flower pots a seed trays etc for the arrival of spring .

I ‘kin love spring . I love sumner more , but spring is great , lighter evenings , buds on the plants , ain’t nature wonderful Nick !

after a series of text messages yesterday , it turns out that the prick next door , who shouldn’t be living there at all really , if he hadn’t bought a kin caravan when he moved out out , ( as soon as lockdown ends and the caravan site opens again he will move back , )
only has a heavy cold symptom with his virus .
It’s weird because the daughter has had it and she was isolating in her bedroom and is now ok , he caught it , he had the jab around the same time as me , but our mate , the lady who comes round and brings all the exotic drinks but never gets drunk , hasn’t had it at all . I’m really pleased for her , obviously .
She phoned the helpline and said should she get tested and they said they would only test if she had symptoms. She asked how long she had to isolate again for , she isolated when her daughter first got it , and they said from the first day that prick face showed symptoms . They know he is a prick as well , apparently.
Any how it’s been seven days now since Papergate , or Paperdoor, so I’m pretty optimistic .

Back to waffling again , cricket has a lot to answer for !
hope you are all well , stay alert , don’t help people , try to stay worthy ! , and look after each other . ,

Morning all, just finished reading Walts n Greavsie's epitaphs, excellent both, cheered me up even more, boatrace grinning ear to ear.

Weaver ere Sunny, Cloudy, Sunny, no real wind, a bit breezy, and not as chilly as has been forecast.

Walt glad all is going well esp wiv having a numpty prick in your vicinity.
I watched the high lights, if you can call em that of the Test Match, yes certainly Testing, I was left with mmmm! nothing else to say.

Oh forgot to say, whilst having a cup of char in the Ville with an oppo, a Wham shit came over and gave us a bit of stick regards blah blah, how I didn't punch his lights out I do not know, lol!

Greavsie so you have worked out "Smart" means "Rip Off" its the new posher word word, for conning! Lol!

There is a battle of wits starting in my garden, somebody near by has a Ginger Twat(Tom) Cat roaming free, our Bulldog hound is on red alert, hates the bloody things, as I do, cos they bother my Aviary birds and the wild things, senseless bleedin killers.

Anyway off in a while to do my normal Sunday garden chores.

Keep ya wits about ya, keep safe, have a bloody good day rounding off with a good win by us tonight.

stay safe .

OH FFS!

Please don't get it, it's feckin horrible.

The jab will protect you though, and if you do get it, it will far milder than if you hadn't.

What a prick.

Since found out that the private consultant my daughter had to see, their receptionist 'hid' her positive test, if I had the energy I'd have gone ballistic, my daughter is devastated after all the assurances they'd given her, but she is absolutely fine and I'm recovering slowly. We took a measured risk because I wasn't prepared to put her health at risk, but didn't think stupidity would catch us out like that.

I'm going to attempt to go for a short walk today, I feel like 90 years old lol!

Good MOANING -

Grey but dry in the far east
Nursey pay offer is a joke
Sturgeon always seemed a bit fishy - should quit gauping with that so so annoying voice repeating...independence. Change the record FFS Scotland keeps voting to stay in the union so why are you not listening to the voters.
Quite a few neighbours seems to think jab means break rules. Strange cars parked overnight....can't magically all be in their same bubble and anyway lockdown has not eased yet! Idiots!
Smart water meters installed in our road last week, Now will have to check the readings weekly to see how smart they are...SMART in my experience means mistakes and rip off the customer and lay off staff. Meanwhile water flows down the curb from a leak reported 10 days ago. Got their priorities right eh!
All this fuss over Oprah interviewing the ex royal couple shortly . People worrying about the 99 year old being upset at what they might say. He is getting A1 medical care ...who else in the country would get a stent/or similar heart treatment/operation at 99?
Finally finished watching the Terror.....started so we finished - wot a loada tosh dont bother - started off good and went down hill fast - a bit like our PL season

Good MORNING -

Loved the Burnley equaliser v le Arse
No leaks central heatiing fine two days running. dont have to go into the eaves dungeon - at least for now.
Lawn repairs completed yesterday
A rest day - wine with lunch - loadsa footie on the agenda and a few beers hope City stuff cheating manure and that creepy moaning Bruno geezer before we crush cryptic palace into a pile of broken glass.

Gotta go have a goodjun

Can't tell how much that Burnley equaliser cheered me up.

OH FFS!

The jab will protect you though, and if you do get it, it will far milder than if you hadn't.

What a prick.

Since found out that the private consultant my daughter had to see, their receptionist 'hid' her positive test, if I had the energy I'd have gone ballistic, my daughter is devastated after all the assurances they'd given her, but she is absolutely fine and I'm recovering slowly. We took a measured risk because I wasn't prepared to put her health at risk, but didn't think stupidity would catch us out like that.

I'm going to attempt to go for a short walk today, I feel like 90 years old lol!
It's mind boggling. Surely a receptionist in a hospital would be entitled to sick pay, so what would be her motivation for coming to work and hiding her positive test?

OH FFS!

What a prick.

Ex , I’m glad you feel you can go for a walk.
Hopefully the the long road to recovery will start from there .
It makes you wish there was something you could do , to that receptionist .
Are there no repercussions for that sort of thing .
it may be a bit different if she didn’t know , but to ignore her positive test should be a crime .
How many others has she infected , it just seems impossible to understand .
At least you are both recovering.
Take it easy mate , just glad to have you upright and breathing again .